Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Poplar Body, Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, 1 Humbucking Pickup, 2 Single-coil-sized Humbucking Pickups, and Floyd Rose Tremolo – Oxblood
A 21st-century Axe with Classic Shred Styling
If you dig classic shred styling, but demand modern high-performance features, the Jackson X Series Soloist SL3X DX will make you a force to be reckoned with. Benefit from ultra-fast playability, thanks to a compound-radius fretboard, and incredible sustain and stability, courtesy of a graphite-reinforced through-body neck. Enjoy a massive array of scorching tones, thanks to a trio of high-octane Duncan Designed pickups. And when it comes time to unleash your arsenal of whammy bar tricks, this solidbody electric guitar’s Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo will effortlessly oblige. Classic pearloid shark fin fingerboard inlays, aggressive-looking black hardware, and a light-catching gloss finish round out the X Series Soloist SL3X DX.
Compound-radius fingerboard provides the best of both worlds
The X Series Soloist SL3X DX sports a compound-radius ebony fingerboard with jumbo frets. Down low, your fretting hand will appreciate the 12-inch radius that keeps things comfortable for natural, relaxed chord work. Up top, a 16-inch radius lays it all out flat for effortless, low-action high-speed runs with monumental string bends without fretting out — providing you with the best of both worlds. What’s more, the Soloist SL3X DX’s neck-through-body design elicits near-endless sustain; built-in graphite reinforcement rods increase neck stability, making it highly resistant to temperature and humidity changes.
A flexible assortment of Duncan Designed pickups
Great feel is only part of the equation. That’s why Jackson equipped the X Series Soloist SL3X DX with a pair of Duncan Designed HR-101 Hot Rails and a hot-rodded HB-103B humbucker. We’ve found that this versatile pickup configuration delivers an abundance of useful tones. Whether you want it clean and glassy or rude and crunchy, the Soloist SL3X DX has you covered.
Floyd Rose tremolo dive-bombs with the best of them
For expressive performance, the Jackson X Series Soloist SL3X DX comes armed with a Floyd Rose Special. This double-locking tremolo is exclusively crafted for Floyd Rose, maintaining a feel and response akin to their classic designs, while utilizing zinc alloy saddles and a zinc alloy sustain block. Thanks to this trem, the Soloist SL3X DX tolerates depraved amounts of whammy bar abuse without going out of tune. So, shriek, flutter, squeal, dive-bomb, make crazy animal sounds — the Soloist SL3X DX is equipped for it all.
Jackson X Series Soloist SL3X DX Features:
- Classic shred-style solidbody electric guitar tailored to modern guitarists
- Compound-radius fingerboard yields ultra-fast playability
- Graphite-reinforced through-body neck provides incredible sustain and stability
- Flexible assortment of Duncan Designed pickups delivers an abundance of useful tones
- Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo for twisting, bending, and dive-bombing
- Classic pearloid shark fin fingerboard inlays, aggressive-looking black hardware, and light-catching gloss finish
- Neck Finish:Gloss
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:X Series Soloist
- Body Material:Poplar
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Jackson Speed Neck
- Neck Joint:Set-through
- Radius:12″-16″ Compound Radius
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Sharkfin
- Number of Frets:24
- Scale Length:25.5″
- Nut Material:Floyd Rose Special Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking
- Tuners:Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Neck Pickup:Duncan Designed HR-101 Hot Rails
- Middle Pickup:Duncan Designed HR-101 Hot Rails
- Bridge Pickup:Duncan Designed HB-103B
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x tone
- Switching:5-way blade pickup switch