Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Epic Tone and Performance
From solid riffs to intense solos, the Jackson Soloist SLX DX solidbody electric guitar is the affordable axe you want in your arsenal. The first thing you’ll notice when you pick up your Soloist SLX DX is how comfortable it feels. The body is comprised of lightweight nyatoh, contoured with classic curves. Its maple neck is topped with a compound-radius fretboard, a favorite design among rockers here because it lets you fret chords and solo with ease. Top it off with Jackson’s own high-output humbuckers, and you have an axe that looks, plays, and sounds like it belongs onstage.
Choose wisely. Play better.
One of Jackson’s mottos is “Choose wisely. Play better.” That’s not just hype either. The fact is, a well-made guitar, like a Soloist SLX DX, gives you a closer connection to your music. For instance, the Soloist SLX DX features a compound-radius fretboard, which is more rounded at the nut and flatter higher up the neck. This makes it easy to fret chords near the nut while opening up the fretboard for soloing. The flatter higher frets also let you keep your action low, without bottoming out when you bend notes. And thanks to its neck-through-body design, the Soloist SLX DX also gives you epic sustain.
Recessed Floyd Rose Special vibrato for aggressive dive-bombs
In typical Jackson fashion, this incredible guitar was built with nothing but quality hardware onboard. That’s why they gave the Jackson Soloist SLX DX guitar a real 2-point, double-locking recessed Floyd Rose vibrato tailpiece. The lightweight Floyd Rose Special vibrato tailpiece gives you the real feel of an original Floyd Rose, and it’s recessed engineering enables 2-way pitch bending so that you can dive and soar with ease to your heart’s creative content.
Jackson’s EGN humbuckers deliver classic growl
Great feel is only part of the equation. Jackson knows this better than just about any guitar maker. That’s why they’ve employed a knockout duo of wailing Jackson humbuckers to get the job done. These are high-output — and is it ever obvious! When you need some extra giddy-up, the Soloist SLX DX calls on these growling humbuckers for a feistily classic bridge and neck tone combo that will satisfy any shredder. What’s more, the natural harmonics served up by the nyatoh body really start to shimmer, supplementing your sound with a veneer of precision and character.
Jackson X Series Soloist SLX DX Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- A performance-built solidbody electric guitar made for metal and rock
- Nyatoh Soloist body style is incredibly comfortable to play
- Jackson high-output humbucking pickups deliver a classic tonal growl
- Compound-radius fretboard lets you easily fret chords and perform solo runs
- Graphite reinforced neck-through-body design delivers phenomenal sustain
- Recessed Floyd Rose Special double-locking 2-point vibrato offers rock-solid tuning and 2-way pitch bending
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeSL3X
- Body MaterialNyatoh
- Body FinishSatin
- ColorCheckered Past
- Neck Material1-piece Maple
- Neck JointNeck-through
- Radius12″-16″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialLaurel
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Sharkfins
- Number of Frets24, Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialFloyd Rose Special Locking
- Bridge/TailpieceFloyd Rose Special
- TunersDie-cast Sealed
- Neck PickupJackson High Output Humbucker
- Bridge PickupJackson High Output Humbucker
- Controls1 x volume, 1 x tone
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch