Solidbody Electric Guitar with Poplar Body, Maple Neck, Laurel Fingerboard, 2 Humbucking Pickups, and Floyd Rose Tremolo – Manalishi Green
Epic Tone and Performance
From solid riffs to intense solos, the Jackson Soloist SLX DX electric guitar is the affordable axe you want in your arsenal. The first thing you’ll notice when you pick up your Soloist SLX DX is how comfortable it feels. The body is lightweight poplar contoured with classic curves, and the neck is topped with a compound-radius fretboard, a favorite design among rockers here because it lets you fret chords and solo with ease. Top it off with Duncan Designed humbuckers, and you have an axe that looks, plays, and sounds like it belongs onstage.
Choose wisely. Play better.
One of Jackson’s mottoes is “Choose wisely. Play better.” That’s not just hype, either. The fact is, a well-made guitar — like the Soloist SLX DX — gives you a closer connection to your music. For instance, the Soloist SLX DX features a compound-radius fretboard, which is more rounded at the nut and flatter higher up the neck. This makes it easy to fret chords near the nut while opening up the fretboard for soloing. The flatter higher frets also let you keep your action low, without bottoming out when you bend notes. And thanks to its neck-through-body design, the Soloist SLX DX also gives you epic sustain.
Floyd Rose Special tremolo for aggressive dive-bombs
In typical Jackson fashion, this incredible guitar was built with nothing but quality hardware onboard. That’s why they gave the Jackson Soloist SLX DX a genuine 2-point, double-locking Floyd Rose Special tremolo. The lightweight Floyd Rose Special gives you the real feel of an original Floyd Rose, adding to the Soloist SLX DX’s amazingly responsive feel.
Duncan Designed humbuckers deliver rock-ready tone
Great feel is only part of the equation. Jackson knows this better than just about any guitar maker. That’s why they’ve equipped the Soloist SLX DX with a set of extra-hot Duncan Designed humbucking pickups. Whether it’s the HB-103B in the bridge or the HB-103N in the neck, this axe is guaranteed to deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids, and crunchy highs.
Jackson X Series Soloist SLX DX Electric Guitar Features:
- A performance-built solidbody electric guitar made for metal and rock
- Poplar Soloist body style is incredibly comfortable to play
- Duncan Designed humbucking pickups deliver a huge range of tone
- Compound-radius fretboard lets you easily fret chords and perform solo runs
- Graphite reinforced neck-through-body design delivers phenomenal sustain
- Floyd Rose Special double-locking 2-point tremolo for bends and dives with rock-solid tuning stability
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeX Series Soloist SLX DX
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorManalishi Green
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeSpeed Neck
- Neck JointNeck-through
- Radius12″-16″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialLaurel
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Sharkfins
- Number of Frets24, Jumbo, Nickel
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialFloyd Rose Special Locking
- Bridge/TailpieceFloyd Rose Special Double Locking Tremolo
- TunersJackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck PickupDuncan Designed HB-103N Humbucker
- Bridge PickupDuncan Designed HB-103B Humbucker
- Controls1 x volume, 1 x tone
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch
There are no reviews yet.