The microKORG synthesizer with vocoder delivers the quality sounds and features you expect from Korg at a price that will astound you. Powerful synthesis is the nature of this beast! The microKORG boasts the same dual-oscillator DSP synthesis engine found in Korg’s critically acclaimed MS2000 and offers a wider selection of waveforms than almost any other modeled synthesizer. In addition, 64 exclusive DWGS waveforms from Korg’s classic DW-8000 synthesizer enables you to reproduce a broad collection of imitative sounds that are traditionally difficult reproduce on an analog synthesizer with the microKORG.
The Korg microKORG also includes an 8-band vocoder with many advanced features. With the microKORG, you can capture and “freeze” the formants of your voice, and then play it across the keyboard, or shift the formant frequency to make your voice sound male, female, like a child or just plain wacky! Best of all, the microKORG synthesizer and vocoder comes with its own microphone so you can start having fun right away. Combine all of this with four filter modes, three types of modulation effects (chorus/flanger, phaser, ensemble), three types of delay effects (stereo, cross, L/R) and a two band EQ and you have all the tools you need to make driving leads that cut through your mix or lush pads that takes your audience to synthesis heaven.
Flexible presets and audio inputs
To get you started, Korg has included 128 great sounding presets covering a wide range of the latest musical styles inside the microKORG. Two external audio input jacks are provided so you can run other instruments, CDs and more through the microKORG’s filter and effects allowing even more creative possibilities.
Compact and portable
For the musician on the go, the microKORG’s mini-keyboard sports 37 velocity sensitive keys, MIDI in/out and thru and can run from its power supply or 6 AA batteries. All parameters are located on the panel for easy access to any function and a large dial and LED illuminated buttons provide easy program selection even on a dark stage, making the microKORG great for live shows.
- Sound Generation Method: Analog Modeling Synthesis System
- Synthesizer Program: Multi Timbral=2 (max, Normal/Dual Mode)
- Voices: 4 voices
- Sound Source: 2 Oscillator + Noise Generator,
- Multi Mode Filter (-24dB/oct LPF, -12dB/oct LPF/BPF/HPF), EG x2, LFO x2, o Virtual Patch x4
- Vocoder Program: Voices = 4 voices
- Programs: 128 programs
- Effects: Modulation effects (3 types), Delay (3 types), 2-bandEqualizer
- Arpeggiator: 6 types
- Keyboard: 37 Keys (mini-keyboard, velocity sensitive)
- Inputs: AUDIO IN 1, and 2
- Level switch: LINE/MIC,
- Outputs: L/MONO, R and Headphones
- MIDI: IN, OUT and THRU
- Display: 3 characters x1 line with 8 segment LED
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC adapter), or six AA alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 20.63″(W) x 9.02″(D) x 2.8″(H)
- Weight: 4.85 lbs.
- Accessories: AC adapter (DC 9 V, 600 mA), Condenser Microphone