Stripped-down, Road-worthy Rocker from Kramer
Let your hair down and get ready for some serious metal mayhem with Kramer’s SM-1 H Electric Guitar in tow! Though stripped down with simplified controls, the SM-1 H is a no-nonsense machine primed for sonic destruction. Its mahogany body lays a warm and full-sounding tonal foundation for a single Seymour Duncan JB humbucker, an excellent pickup for rock and metal with the flexibility to work well in practically any genre imaginable. Getting to those high frets is never an issue, thanks to the SM-1 H’s neck-through construction, with a glass-like ebony fingerboard for quick chord changes and effortless 6-string arpeggio sweeps. Whether it’s deep-sea dives or light warbles, the Kramer SM-1 H’s Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo is up to the task, representing the cherry on top of this ’80s-inspired shredder guitar.
Seymour Duncan humbucker supplies furious tone
It’s hard to tie Seymour Duncan’s JB humbucker to a single sound or genre, as its prevalence in everything from country and blues to Top 40 hits and beyond has made it a staple of music history. That said, the JB tends to shine through in particularly aggressive playing styles, a match made in heaven when paired with the SM-1 H. From thick and powerful low-end that makes chugs and chords cut through to detailed highs imbuing solos and leads with the crystal clarity they deserve, the JB delivers in any setting — it comes as no surprise that many guitarists constantly turn to the JB when choosing the perfect bridge pickup. Pair this with a push-pull volume pot to go from series to parallel in an instant, and the JB’s expansive voice is fully prepared to meet your playing needs.
Floyd Rose: the go-to trem for decades
Take a listen to some of your favorite guitar heroes. If bombs, squeals, and dives are a calling card of their style, odds are these tricks were performed with a hard-working Floyd Rose tremolo. From subtle to chaotic, the SM-1 H’s Floyd Rose tremolo is fully equipped for any level of vibrato you crave. And since this double-locking system locks down each string at the nut and bridge, worries of out-of-tune notes and wonky chords can easily be put to rest.
Kramer SM-1 H Electric Guitar Features:
- Stripped-down shredder plucked straight from the 1980s metal scene
- Solid mahogany body lays a warm and full tonal foundation
- Neck-through construction ensures easy access to all 24 frets
- Silky-smooth ebony fingerboard tailor-made for furious fretting
- Single Seymour Duncan JB humbucker brings heat and girth with well-rounded versatility
- Squeal and dive without ever losing pitch courtesy of a Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeSM-1 H
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Body FinishGloss Poly
- ColorShockwave Purple
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapeK-Speed SlimTaper
- Neck JointNeck-through
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Mini Headstocks
- Number of Frets24, Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.626″
- Nut MaterialFloyd Rose Locking
- Bridge/TailpieceFloyd Rose 1000 Series 1000 Tremolo
- TunersKramer Black Die-cast
- Bridge PickupSeymour Duncan JB Humbucker
- Controls1 x push/pull volume (push/pull series/parallel
There are no reviews yet.