Kramer’s The 84 pays homage to one of the most influential solidbody electric guitars of all time (hint: it was covered with red, black, and white stripes). This built-for-performance axe centers around a Pacer-esque alder body, along with a hard-rock maple neck and fast-playing 12″-radius fingerboard. Plug into your favorite high-gain stack, and you’ll experience classic hot-rodded humbucker tones, courtesy of a Seymour Duncan JB bridge pickup. No self-respecting shred guitar would be complete without a double-locking tremolo, and The 84 includes the gold standard — a Floyd Rose. The 84 features an easy-access truss rod, rock-solid die-cast tuners, and an eye-grabbing matching banana-style headstock.
Loosely based on Kramer’s Pacer model, The 84 is a stripped-down, high-performance shred machine. Its lightweight alder body exhibits a classic, balanced-sounding tone that’s ready to roar. Its hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing K-Speed SlimTaper “C” profile, while its lightning-fast 12″-radius fingerboard features a 25.5” scale and 22 medium-jumbo frets. The 84 sports an easy-access truss rod for quick neck adjustments and a matching banana-style headstock with a historic Kramer logo.
Kramer’s The 84 was built for hard rock. And it rocks hard, thanks to its zebra-colored Seymour Duncan JB humbucker. This pickup is one of the most popular in the world, serving up the classic sound of a hot-rodded humbucker. You know, that sound — the one we’ve all loved for the last 30 years. This scorcher boasts plenty of output without sacrificing tone, and it adds harmonics, sustain, and the perfect amount of distortion to your playing. The 84 includes a single knurled volume knob with a push/pull for a series parallel tap.
Similar to other high-performance solidbody electric guitars, The 84 comes equipped with a rock-solid Floyd Rose double-locking trem. It can be used for subtle vibrato or full-blown dive bombs — the choice is yours. Either way, you’ll experience the same response and tuning stability that you’d expect from a Floyd Rose. Whether you use it or abuse it, you’ll have trouble knocking The 84 out of tune.
- An homage to one of the most influential electric guitars of all time
- Lightweight alder body exhibits a classic, balanced-sounding tone that’s ready to roar
- Hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing K-Speed SlimTaper “C” profile
- Lightning-fast 12″-radius fingerboard features a 25.5″ scale and 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Zebra-colored Seymour Duncan JB humbucker boasts plenty of output without sacrificing tone
- Single knurled volume knob with a push/pull for a series parallel tap
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking trem for dive-bombing, shrieking, squealing, and fluttering
- Easy-access truss rod for quick neck adjustments
- Rock-solid mini die-cast machine heads with a 14:1 turning ratio
- Eye-grabbing matching banana-style headstock with a historic Kramer logo