Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
6-string Acoustic Guitar with Spruce Top, Mahogany Back and Sides, Hardwood Neck, and Ebony Fingerboard – Natural
Classic Acoustic Tone from Martin
The Martin 00-18 acoustic guitar delivers everything you could ask for in an acoustic for studio sessions — add your preferred electronics package, and it’s an outstanding guitar for performance too. This Grand Concert model has a modified low-oval neck with a High Performance taper, a favorite among guitarists who prefer a thinner profile to bulkier necks. Spruce atop mahogany is a classic tonewood combination, offering a nice balance of powerful lows, vibrant mids, and detailed highs. An ebony fretboard and bridge, a real bone nut, and intricate detailing complete the package. If you’ve always wanted that classic Martin acoustic guitar tone, then you definitely need to try the Martin 00-18.
Timeless combination of mahogany and spruce
Classic Martin guitars throughout history have used spruce tops and solid mahogany backs and sides to create enchanting tone, and you’ll find the same premium tonewood combination on the Martin 00-18. Chosen as much for its look as its tone, solid spruce has a wide tonal range with excellent projection. And because it’s a solid-wood top, the tone of your 00-18 will age gracefully, with enhanced harmonics and greater tonal balance as the years go by.
Modified low-oval neck for smooth playability
Whether you need to survive long recording sessions or plan to play out late into the night, you’ll be glad you got a Martin 00-18 acoustic guitar. The 00-18 features a modified low-oval neck profile with a High Performance taper. Its slim profile is easy on your hand, allowing you to play those extended sessions in comfort. The shorter 24.9″ scale length makes complex chord voicings easier to reach. And the smooth-playing ebony fretboard is comfortable and finished to perfection. Guitarists agree that the Martin 00-18 is perfectly suited for both fingerstyle and flatpicking.
Super-comfortable Grand Concert body style provides excellent tonal balance
Arguably one of the most comfortable body styles for acoustic guitars, the Martin 00-18 has a smaller than average Grand Concert shape. It’s the perfect fit when you’re looking for a more manageable instrument than larger body styles offer. It also means the 00-18 is a particularly good fit if you’re a fingerstyle player.
Martin 00-18 Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Acoustic guitar with premium Martin craftsmanship
- Grand Concert body style has a smaller feel that’s extremely popular for fingerpicking
- Rich, timeless tone from the solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides
- Select hardwood neck has a modified low-oval profile with a High Performance taper
- Scalloped x-bracing enhances projection and tonal balance
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:OO 14-fret
- Top Wood:Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:X Brace
- Binding:Faux Tortoise
- Neck Wood:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Abalone 18 Old Style
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:24.9″
- Tuning Machines:Nickel Open Gear
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone Nut/Bone Compensated Saddle
- Nut Width:1.75″