This Martin 000-15M StreetMaster acoustic guitar is one of the most comfortable guitars out there, thanks to its compact Auditorium-style body — and it delivers surprising amplitude and focus, along with a forward, balanced tone. Built from solid mahogany and given a neat-looking distressed finish (a tip of the hat to the working musician), this great-sounding acoustic guitar imparts warm, lively characteristics to your playing, along with an amazingly rich tonal complexity.
Solid mahogany tonewood delivers rich tonal complexity
There’s a good reason why singer/songwriters swear by all-mahogany acoustic guitars such as this Martin 000-15M. The naturally warm and lively tone of mahogany both is extremely forgiving and also provides a rich tonal complexity that’s somewhat reminiscent of an electric sound. At the same time, the slightly deeper voice of this 000-15M StreetMaster leaves plenty of sonic space for a vocal, acting as an excellent source of accompaniment.
Comfortable Auditorium body style
The forward, balanced tone of the 000-15M StreetMaster comes from its Auditorium body style. This body style provides excellent projection and focus, perfect for competing with a banjo (which was a common combination in the ’30s). The Auditorium body style also gives you well-balanced tone, making this 000-15M perfect for recording in the studio.
Smooth low-oval neck profile and Plek’d frets
Whether you need to survive long recording sessions or plan to play out late into the night, you’ll be glad you got a Martin 000-15M StreetMaster acoustic guitar. It features one of Martin’s amazing modified low-oval neck profiles, which gives you enough girth to hold onto while still allowing you to play faster lines unhindered. It has a standard neck taper, and the Plek’d frets and smooth katalox (Mexican royal ebony) fingerboard ensure a playing experience that few guitars can offer.
- Solid mahogany tonewood delivers rich, complex tone with satisfying warmth
- Unique distressed finish is an appealing nod to today’s working guitarist
- Auditorium-style body offers enhanced comfort and projection
- Low-oval neck profile improves playability for more confident performance
- Smooth, extremely durable katalox fingerboard for lasting beauty and playing pleasure
- Diamonds and squares — short pattern fingerboard inlays for an eye-catching appearance
- Open-geared (Golden Age Relic Nickel) tuners with butterbean knobs keep you in tune with style
There are no reviews yet.