Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
6-string Acoustic Guitar with Spruce Top, Mahogany Back and Sides, Hardwood Neck, and Ebony Fingerboard – Natural
A Compact 000 Martin with Big Sound
Get the comfort of a small body and the convenience of big sound with the Martin 000-18 acoustic guitar. From the toneful and classic combination of a spruce top and mahogany back and sides to the smooth ebony fretboard, the 000-18 offers amazing tone and playability. The 000-sized acoustic has a focused tone that compliments with any style of playing. If you’re looking to add a new sound and vibe to your rig, then you need to check out the Martin 000-18 acoustic guitar.
Comfortable Auditorium body style
The forward, balanced tone of the 000-18 comes from its Auditorium body style. This body style provides excellent projection and focus, perfect for competing with a banjo (which was a common combination in the ’30s). The Auditorium body style also gives you well-balanced tone, making the 000-18 perfect for recording in your studio.
Modern feel and playability from the Performing Artist neck taper
Whether you need to survive long recording sessions or plan to play out late into the night, you’ll be glad you got a Martin 000-18 acoustic guitar. The 000-18 features a modified low-oval neck profile with the Performing Artist taper. Its slim profile is easy on your hand, allowing you to play those extended sessions in comfort. The shorter 24.9″ scale length makes complex chord voicings easier to reach. And the smooth-playing ebony fretboard is comfortable and finished to perfection. Guitarists agree that the Martin 000-18 is perfectly suited for both fingerstyle and flatpicking.
Timeless combination of mahogany and spruce
Classic Martin guitars throughout history have used spruce tops and solid mahogany backs and sides to create enchanting tone, and you’ll find the same premium tonewood combination on the Martin 000-18. Chosen as much for its look as its tone, solid spruce has a wide tonal range with excellent projection. And because it’s a solid-wood top, the tone of your 000-18 will age gracefully, with enhanced harmonics and greater tonal balance as the years go by.
Martin 000-18 Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Vintage-inspired acoustic guitar with Auditorium body style and premium tonewoods
- Punchy voice with excellent projection is perfect for playing with other instruments
- Rich, timeless tone from the solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides
- Select hardwood neck has a modified low-oval profile with Performing Artist taper
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:000-14 Fret
- Body Style:No Cutaway
- Finish:Gloss with Aging Toner
- Top Wood:Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Body Bracing:X Scalloped
- Binding:Tortoise Brown
- Neck Wood:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval Profile with Performing Artist Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Solid Black Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Old Style 18, Green Abalone
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:24.9″
- Tuning Machines:Nickel Open-Geared with Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge Material:Solid Black Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1.75″