Mini Martin 000 Packs a Fun, Punchy Tone
From the stage to the beach, the Martin 000Jr-10 acoustic is an on-the-go picker’s dream come true. This comfortable mini delivers iconic Martin 000 visuals and sonics in a smaller form factor — one that’s not only great to travel with, but easy to learn on as well. The X-braced spruce top on sapele back and sides blooms to life with warmth and depth at every pick stroke. Notes ring out with harmonic richness and bell-like clarity that belie the 000Jr-10’s reduced size.
Guitarists here know there’s no substitute for top-quality tonewoods. That’s a major reason this Martin 000Jr-10 is such a value: it uses solid tonewoods not typically found on guitars in this price range. Its X-braced top is built from solid spruce, a choice wood for musical depth and dynamics. Its back and sides are made from sapele, a wood similar to mahogany in terms of richness and depth. All told, it’s a recipe for vibrant tone that will age gracefully as the years go by.
Comfortable mini auditorium body style
The clarity and depth of the Martin 000Jr-10 come from its comfortably reduced 000 Junior-14 Fret body. The mini auditorium body style provides excellent projection and focus and is conveniently sized for students, travelers, or any player who wants Martin quality in a compact package. The 000Jr-10 also delivers a focused tone that’s tailor-made for mixing projects and ensemble integration.
Easy-playing hardwood neck
The 000Jr-10’s select hardwood neck with hand-rubbed finish features Martin’s High-Performance Taper profile — the same profile found on its top-of-the-line guitars. This gives the 000Jr-10 effortless playability that will inspire self-starters and longtime players alike.
Martin 000Jr-10 Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Comfortably reduced Martin 000 Junior-14 Fret body size
- Great for touring musicians, travelers, and students
- Solid spruce top on sapele back and sides is a recipe for warmth, balance, and clarity
- Martin X-bracing enhances punch and low end
- Select hardwood neck with Richlite fingerboard
- Easy-playing High Performance Taper neck profile
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought Junior
- Top Wood:Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Sapele
- Body Bracing:Sitka Spruce X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Dreadnought Junior
- Fingerboard Material:Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:24″
- Tuning Machines:Chrome Enclosed gear
- Bridge Material:Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material:Corian/Tusq
- Nut Width:1.75″