This Martin-designed Ukulele Delivers!
The Martin 0XK Concert Ukulele is the latest stunning offering from a company that boasts over a century of producing some of the finest acoustic instruments on the planet. Made from high-quality, high-pressure laminate koa, this uke delivers rich, full tone with robust projection and big volume. The varied grain pattern of koa is truly unique and will have you and your audience mesmerized. In addition, a brown birch neck with sipo mahogany fingerboard offers wonderful response and playability, ideal for exploring uke chords up and down the neck. A morado bridge and compensated TUSQ nut and saddle also enhance the tone and resonance of the 0XK — additional fine appointments that uke enthusiasts here really appreciate.
Martin 0XK Concert Ukulele Features:
- Gorgeous koa concert ukulele from a legendary company
- Produces rich, full tone with robust projection and big volume
- Varied grain pattern of koa is truly unique
- Brown birch neck with sipo mahogany fingerboard offers wonderful response and playability
- Morado bridge and compensated TUSQ nut and saddle also enhance tone and resonance
- Number of Strings:4
- Top Material:Figured Koa High-pressure Laminate
- Back & Sides Material:Figured Koa High-pressure Laminate
- Neck Material:Brown Birch Laminate
- Fingerboard Material:Sipo Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Dots
- Number of Frets:17
- Scale Length:15″
- Tuners:Nickel Ukulele Pegs
- Nut Material:Tusq
- Nut Width:1.406″
There are no reviews yet.