Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
6-string Acoustic Guitar with Mahogany Top, Back, Neck, and Sides, and Solid East Indian Rosewood Fingerboard – Natural
An All-mahogany Beauty from Martin
The Martin D-15M acoustic guitar is a throwback to Martin’s Style 15 models, which had their heyday back in the 1940s. A departure from Martin’s more common spruce-topped models, the D-15M features an A-frame-X-braced mahogany top on an all-mahogany dreadnought body. A truly unique instrument, you’ll find that the deep overtones of this all-mahogany dreadnought is perfect for filling out higher vocals and accompanying brighter spruce-topped acoustic guitars. If you’re looking for an acoustic that combines complex tones and powerful projection, you’re going to love the Martin D-15M!
All-mahogany body provides a rich and full voice
Join generations of singer/songwriters who have discovered the magic of a guitar like the Martin D-15M. The solid mahogany top, back, neck, and sides of the D-15M give it a darker and fuller voice than typical spruce-topped guitars. This complex voice is perfect for filling out the sound of a higher voice, making it a favorite among solo artists everywhere.
Elegance in simplicity
Martin proves beyond a doubt that simple is elegant, with the straightforward look and feel of the D-15M. A smooth satin finish makes the D-15M incredibly comfortable to play, and its minimalist single-ring rosette adds the perfect touch of class you can’t help but admire. Unostentatious and easy on the eyes, the D-15M is the perfect guitar for anyone who can appreciate the artistry of subtlety.
An amazingly comfortable guitar
You don’t often come across an acoustic dreadnought that can easily be described as comfortable. The Martin D-15M is one of those rare exceptions, which alone makes it an impressive instrument. Part of what makes this guitar so easy to play is the way its satin-finished neck feels on your hand. And combined with Martin’s low oval neck carve, arguably one of the most comfortable neck carves ever made, the D-15M just feels right in your arms. Pick one up, and you’ll know exactly what me mean!
Martin D-15M Acoustic Dreadnought Guitar Features:
- A unique, all-mahogany dreadnought, with a rich and deeply vibrant voice
- The perfect guitar for soloists or performers or play with other acoustic guitarists
- Continues a legacy of mahogany-topped guitars established by Martin’s Style 15 models of the 1940s
- Elegantly simple appointments provide minimalist beauty
- Crafted with quality and care in the USA
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought 14-Fret
- Body Style:No Cutaway
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Top Wood:Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Body Bracing:A-Frame X Scalloped, 5/16″ Solid Sitka Spruce
- Neck Wood:Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval
- Fingerboard Material:Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Diamonds & Squares – Short Pattern
- Number of Frets:20 (total), 14 (clear)
- Scale Length:25.4″
- Nut Width:1.6875″
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/16″ Radius Compensated White Bone
- Bridge Material:Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning Machines:Nickel Open-Geared with Butterbean Knobs