Value-packed A/E with Classic Martin Visuals and Playability
The Martin D-X1E acoustic-electric guitar offers classic Martin appeal at a great value. From the first chord you strum, you’ll appreciate the Performing Artist neck profile’s fast and fluid feel. And featuring mahogany-pattern high-pressure laminate (HPL) top, back, and sides; the D-X1E looks as good as it plays. Complete with Fishman MX electronics for superb plugged-in tone, the Martin D-X1E acoustic-electric guitar delivers Martin excellence at a refreshingly accessible price point.
Sustainable building materials
Martin is all about sustainability. That’s why they’ve used eco-friendly materials on the D-X1E. The warm and resonant HPL sides and back display a gorgeous pattern. The bridge and fingerboard are made with FSC-certified Richlite. Richlite is a composite material with sonic characteristics somewhere between rosewood and ebony. Richlite is totally unaffected by temperature and humidity change, requires very little maintenance, and feels great under your fingers.
Onboard Fishman MX electronics
The D-X1E acoustic-electric guitar has onboard Fishman MX electronics, and musicians are impressed at how faithfully they reproduce the warm and mellow tones of your guitar. Since the preamp is mounted inside the sound hole, your volume and tone knobs are within easy reach and are very inconspicuous. With onboard electronics that are this good, you’ll feel confident hitting the stage or plugging in to record.
Martin D-X1E Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Mahogany-pattern HPL top, back, and sides
- Performing Artist neck with High Performance Taper
- Fishman MX electronics built-in for plugged-in performance and direct recording
- Ecologically-sustainable Richlite fretboard and bridge
- Compensated TUSQ saddle for accurate intonation
- Scalloped X bracing for tonal balance and enhanced projection
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Top Wood:High-pressure Laminate
- Back & Sides Wood:High-pressure Laminate
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Rust Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape:Performing Artist
- Fingerboard Material:Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4″
- Tuning Machines:Chrome Closed Gear
- Bridge Material:Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material:White Corian/White Tusq
- Nut Width:1.75″
- Electronics:Fishman MX
There are no reviews yet.