*IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY*
90/45/25W, 1 x 12″ Tube Combo Amplifier with Celestion Speaker, 3 Channels, 9 Modes, Simul-Class Power Amp, Graphic EQ, FX Loop, CabClone IR, and Reverb – Black
Mesa/Boogie’s Crowning Achievement
The Mesa/Boogie Mark VII is the “Magnum Opus” of Randall Smith’s five-decade career in visionary guitar amplifier design. This tube combo amp includes three channels with three selectable modes per channel, enabling you to re-create the full gamut of classic Mesa/Boogie tones, including two modes new to the Mark VII. Each channel sports independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, and Master controls, and you get a 5-band EQ for extra sound-shaping power. Beyond that, Multi-Watt power reduction and a Simul-Class power section offer three distinct characters across three wattage ranges. You also get a built-in CabClone IR, a Bias Select switch, a serial effects loop, onboard reverb, MIDI switching, and a 6-button footswitch. The Mark VII is truly Mesa/Boogie’s crowning achievement. It revisits beloved classics, introduces new realms of modern high-gain, and offers across-the-board improvements over its predecessors. Discerning players looking for the ultimate Boogie Mark amplifier can stop holding their breath. The Mesa/Boogie Mark VII has arrived.
Three channels of sublime sonic possibilities
Loaded with three channels and nine modes, the Mark VII is a do-it-all tone machine. Channel one includes Clean, Fat, and Crunch modes, producing everything from crystal-clear cleans to hard-rock crunch. Channel two includes Fat, Crunch, and Mark VII modes, yielding various shades of thick, throaty distortion. Channel three features Mark IIB, Mark IIC+, and Mark IV modes, churning out all the high-gain tones you can handle. Two of these modes are new to the Mark VII: the Mark IIB mode, which is a throwback to the early-’80s tones of the amplifier it’s named after, and the Mark VII mode, which is a modern high-gain sound chock-full of character and attitude. From Woodstock psychedelia to Bay Area thrash — and beyond — the Mark VII re-creates recognizable tones from Mesa/Boogie’s past and supplies you with the tonal building blocks to craft new ones of your own.
Mesa/Boogie’s ultra-flexible graphic EQ
While the Mesa/Boogie Mark VII gives you standard tone controls, you also get a 5-band graphic EQ for even more sound-shaping power. By using the Mark VII’s graphic EQ in conjunction with a high-gain sound, you’ll be able to nail the classic “V” curve that became a staple of heavy-metal guitar in the 1980s. Each of this tube combo amplifier’s channels is fitted with a mini-toggle to turn the graphic EQ on or off, plus you can make the EQ footswitchable. Many high-gain aficionados here rely on Mesa/Boogie amplifiers for their high-level distortion-sculpting power, and we’re blown away by the Mark VII — it’s easily the most powerful Mark Series amp yet!
Multi-Watt and Simul-Class power
The Mark VII lets you alter the amount (wattage) and type (configuration) of power each individual channel will be coupled with, giving you unprecedented control over the character and personality of your amp. Lowering the wattage of the Mark VII decreases its headroom, making it easier to push it into overdrive. This guitar amplifier is also wired so that it’s capable of operating in both a Class A triode configuration and/or a Class A/B pentode configuration, depending on which wattage you select. You can use two power tubes to operate the Mark VII in Class A Triode mode at 25 watts, or you can use two tubes running in Class A/B Pentode mode at 45 watts. The best part, however, is that you can use four tubes running in both Class A and Class A/B modes simultaneously at 90 watts, giving you the best of both worlds.
Achieve awesome tones without a speaker cab
Parked in front of a live audience or DI’d into your DAW, the Mesa/Boogie Mark VII enables you to dispense with microphones and all the complications that come with them, by virtue of its built-in CabClone IR. This reactive load box and IR cabinet simulator allows individual assignment of eight Rectifier and Boogie cabinets per channel, plus it gives you the ability to upload third-party IRs. With the Mark VII, you’ll benefit from limitless cab combinations for unprecedented tone crafting. Take it onstage to dial up cranked amp tones at venue-appropriate volumes. Use it in the studio to get perfect-sounding guitar recordings. Or, plug into the Recto’s headphones output for silent practice sessions that sound like a mic’d amp.
Mesa/Boogie’s warranty: the best in the business
Your new Mesa/Boogie amp is protected by Mesa/Boogie’s transferable warranty: five years on the electronics, three years for speakers, and six months for tubes.
Mesa/Boogie Mark VII Tube Combo Amplifier Features:
- 90/45/25W guitar combo amp re-creates classic Mesa/Boogie tones with the building blocks to craft new ones
- 12-inch Black Shadow MC-90 (Celestion C-90) speaker epitomizes the essence of classic guitar tone
- 3 channels with 3 selectable modes supply a versatile array of tones
- Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, and Master controls per channel
- 5-band graphic EQ supplies extra sound-shaping power
- Multi-Watt power reduction makes achieving cranked-up tones at bedroom levels easy
- Simul-Class power section offers 3 distinct characters across the amp’s 3 wattage ranges
- Built-in CabClone IR with 8 cab IRs, plus third-party IR support, offers limitless cab combinations
- Bias Select switch allows the use of either 6L6 or EL34 power tubes
- Tube-buffered series effects loop for your pedalboard and other external processing
- Reverb adds space and dimension to your playing
- MIDI switchable/programmable via Control Change and Program Change messages
- 6-button footswitch for channel switching, reverb, FX loop, and graphic EQ
- Number of Channels:3
- Total Power:90W (45W/25W settings)
- Speaker Size:1 x 12″ Celestion Custom 90
- Preamp Tubes:5 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes:4 x 6L6
- Reverb:Spring Reverb
- EQ:3-band EQ, 5-band Graphic EQ
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″
- Outputs:4 x 1/4″ (2 x 8 ohm, 2 x 4 ohm), 1 x 1/4″ (line out), 1 x XLR (cabinet simulator)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- MIDI I/O:In/Out/Thru
- USB:1 x Type B (IR loading)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″
- Footswitch Included:Yes, 6-button footswitch
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Construction Material:Black Vinyl with Baltic Birch Cabinet
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:58 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.