*COMES WITH CASE IMAGED*
40-channel Digital Mixing Console with 16 Midas Preamps, 25 Mix Buses, Over 50 Built-in FX, 5″ Full-color Display, and Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE Expansion Module
Highly Portable Recording, Playback, and Mixing
The Midas M32R LIVE digital mixing console takes the stellar sound quality and amazing processing power of the M32 and packs it into a portable, rackmountable form factor. You get 16 channel faders and one master fader, the same custom design that gives the M32 its ultra-smooth and precise feel. And with eight DCAs and six mute groups, it’s easy to manage larger shows from the compact M32R LIVE. The intuitive layout gives you instant access to your most-needed functions like channel routing, EQ, dynamics, and more. Beyond that, a pre-installed Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE expansion module gives you 32 channels of recording and playback. If you’ve had your eye on the Midas M32 but really need a more portable solution, call us about the M32R LIVE.
Midas preamps give you world-class sound
Ask any live sound engineer and they’ll tell you Midas preamps are some of the best-sounding preamps. The M32R LIVE console uses the same preamps found in their industry-standard XL4 and Heritage 3000 consoles used by top artists such as Bon Jovi, AC/DC, Metallica, Foo Fighters, Sir Paul McCartney, and countless others. The sound is rich, vibrant, and open, with ultra-low noise and exceptional common-mode rejection. They’re very resistant to overloading yet become harmonically rich when driven hard.
Elegant, intuitive design inspired by Bentley
Midas worked with Bentley Motors’ industrial designer Rajesh Kutty to create an entirely new form factor for the M32 and M32R LIVE. The result is an impressive combination of style and functionality. The M32R LIVE’s layout gives you fast access to the most-used mixing controls, with intuitive paths to deeper functions and parameters. You’ll also notice that the M32R LIVE feels incredibly lightweight, considering its robust build quality. That’s due to the combination of steel, aluminum, and carbon fiber components, which create an impressively strong frame and sub-frame while minimizing weight.
Custom-designed motorized faders for consistent performance and long lifespan
Midas went back to the drawing board to develop the best-quality faders possible. These faders boast ultra-straight, high-grade steel guide rods with smooth, polished surfaces — you’ll feel the difference as soon as you get your hands on them. Best of all, these Midas Pro Faders are rated for up to 1,000,000 cycles — that’s three times the number of other leading manufacturers.
Virtual FX rack with over 50 world-class effects processors built in
Midas developed 16 new effects processors for the M32R LIVE based on their True Physical Modeling technology. We appreciate the sound-shaping power these spot-on emulations of classic audio processors provide — the Urei 1176, Teletronix LA-2A, and Fairchild 670 compressors, Pultec’s EQP-1A and EQ5 equalizers, and more. In all you’ve got more than 50 processors to work with, replacing racks full of expensive and sensitive outboard equipment.
Automate complex shows easily with the Cue List
It’s easy to recall specific parameter settings or even entire console layouts with the M32R LIVE, thanks to the new Cue List feature. This lets you save 500 Cue entries, which you can use to instantly recall any of 100 Scenes or 100 Snippets. Scenes are complete board layouts, while Snippets are parameter snapshots that can be recalled without affecting the rest of the scene. Whether you need to load an entirely new board layout or just recall specific EQ settings for a specific song, the M32R LIVE’s Cue List makes it fast and easy.
32 channels of live recording and playback
The Midas M32R LIVE offers 32 channels of recording and playback, thanks to a pre-installed Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE. This expansion module gives you over three hours of 32-channel, 32-bit/48kHz recording on dual SD cards. Beyond that, a sample-accurate spanning feature can extend a session across both SD cards for more than 12 hours of 8-track recording. You can also record direct to your computer via USB. Capture multichannel audio, perform virtual soundchecks, add backing tracks, set and manipulate markers, and more. You also get remote operation via your computer, smart device, or control surface. The DN32-LIVE — you’ll wonder how you got along without it.
Midas M32R LIVE Digital Mixing Console Features:
- Rich, vibrant sound from 16 Midas preamps
- Incredibly strong yet lightweight, thanks to carbon fiber, aluminum, and steel construction
- Outstanding signal path with 48kHz digital conversion
- Impeccable sound quality throughout your signal path, with time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- Best-in-class motorized faders rated at over 1 million life cycles
- 32 channels of live recording and playback via a pre-installed Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE expansion module
- Type:Digital Mixer
- Inputs – Mic Preamps:16 x XLR
- Phantom Power:48V, Switchable per Input
- Inputs – Line:1 x Dual RCA Stereo (aux)
- Inputs – Other:6 x 1/4″ TRS (aux)
- Outputs – Main:8 x XLR (main), 2 x 1/4″ TRS (monitor)
- Outputs – Other:6 x 1/4″ TRS (aux), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (aux)
- Busses/Groups:25 time-aligned/phase-coherent mix buses, 8 DCA groups
- Talkback:1 x XLR
- MIDI I/O:In/Out/USB
- Data I/O:1 x EtherCon (Ultranet), 2 x EtherCon (AES50), 1 x Ethernet
- Headphones:2 x 1/4″ TRS (stereo)
- USB:1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- Computer Connectivity:USB, Ethernet
- Faders:16 x Input Faders, 1 x Main Fader
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/48kHz
- EQ Bands:4-band EQ
- Effects:8 x Stereo FX Engines
- Signal Processing:Gate, Compressor
- Features:100-band RTA, 100 scenes, 100 Snippets, 32-bit/48kHz SD Card recording
- DAW Control:Yes
- Screen:5″ TFT Display
- Storage:2 x SD card slots
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:31.5 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.