Add the unmistakable sound of the classic Uni-Vibe effect to your pedalboard with the MXR Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato pedal. It’s one of the most recognizable electric guitar effects ever, with a warm, undulating tone that’s incredibly addictive to play through. Plug the MXR Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato into a tube amp set to its breakup point, and you’ve got tone that’ll make anyone take notice.
MXR Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato Pedal at a Glance:
- Take your chorus effect from subtle to extreme
- Much more pedalboard-friendly than the original
- Maintain your tone with true bypass switching
Take your chorus effect from subtle to extreme
You can coax all manner or rich chorus effects from the MXR Uni-Vibe’s chorus mode, from subtle shimmers to slow sweeps. This mode blends your dry guitar signal in with the chorus effect. For the classic extreme Uni-Vibe effect, hit the Vibe button to take your dry signal out of the effect. Using the rate and depth knobs, you’ll be able to dial in everything from unsettling vibrato to a mind-bending, throbbing effect.
Much more pedalboard-friendly than the original
It’s a good thing that MXR didn’t emulate the original construction of the Uni-Vibe, because that would make the MXR Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato much less compact. This reissue is pedalboard friendly, with a simple three-knob interface that makes it easy to dial in great tone quickly.
Maintain your tone with true bypass switching
Tonal purists will appreciate the Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato’s true bypass switching. When the effect is bypassed, your guitar signal bypasses the pedal’s internal circuitry so that your tone remains truly unaffected.
MXR Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato Pedal Features:
- Reissue of the classic Uni-Vibe electric guitar effect made popular in the ’60s-’70s
- Wide range of effects between the chorus mode (dry signal and pitch-shifted signal) and vibe mode (pitch-shifted signal only)
- Easy to add to your pedalboard thanks to the compact design
- Your tone won’t be affected while the pedal is off thanks to true bypass switching
- Easy to dial in with the simple three-knob interface