*IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY*
Ultra-Flexible Tube Amp Head
Here’s a tube guitar amp head that’s powerful enough for the stage and versatile enough for the studio. The Orange TH30 head gives your two channels that let you range from glassy clean to aggressively crunchy. You can choose among 7-, 15-, and 30-watt settings, so you can get the absolute most out of this amp on a loud stage, but you can also turn down the volume in the rehearsal room or studio without sacrificing tone or breakup. Four ECC83 preamp tubes and four EL84 power tubes give the TH30 head plenty of handling power, and its onboard effects loop is also tube powered via a single ECC81 tube. The result? Big, beautiful, classic tones!
Orange TH30 Head 2-channel, 30-watt Guitar Amplifier Head Features at a Glance:
- Volume, shape, and gain controls on dirty channel
- Treble, bass, volume controls on clean channel
- Effects loop
- Class A output, switchable between 7, 15, and 30 watts
- 4 x ECC83 preamp tubes, 4 x EL84 output tubes, and 1 x ECC81 effects loop tube
Orange’s TH30 head is an amazingly stage- and studio-friendly tube amp!
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:30W
- Preamp Tubes:4 x ECC83
- Power Tubes:4 x EL84
- EQ:2-band with Shape
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″
- Outputs:3 x 1/4′ (speakers)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4″ (channel)
- Footswitch Included:No
- Construction Material:Birch Plywood with Orange Tolex
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:33 lbs.