Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
The SE CE 24 pairs the traditional PRS Custom 24 combination of a maple top, mahog- any back, and rosewood fretboard with a bolt-on maple neck. The added snap and response of bolt-on construction has been an essential part of guitar history from the beginning, and the CE’s voice and appointments carry that tradition forward with PRS’s unique spin on a classic. The 85/15 “S” pickups provide extended high and low end with clarity and balance, while the push/pull tone control adds the versatility of coil splits. The PRS SE CE 24 delivers tone, playability, and classic PRS looks that players of all styles can rock.
The PRS CE was originally introduced in 1988 and joins the SE Series for the first time for 2024.
PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded | 85/15 “S” Pickups | PRS-Designed Tuners
Body Construction Solidbody
Top Wood Maple
Veneer Flame Maple
Back Wood Mahogany
Top Carve Shallow Violin
Number of Frets 24
Scale Length 25” [635 mm]
Neck Wood Maple
Neck Construction Scarfed
Truss Rod PRS Double-Acting
Neck Shape Wide Thin
at the Nut 13/16” (20.64mm)
at the 12th Fret 57/64” [22.6 mm]
at the Nut 1 11/16” [42.85 mm]
at the Body 2 ¼” [57.15 mm]
Fretboard Wood Rosewood
Fretboard Radius 10” [254 mm]
Fretboard Inlay Birds
Headstock Veneer Black
Headstock Logo Signature “SE”
NBA Type Bolt-On
Bridge PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
Tuners PRS Designed Tuners
Hardware Type Nickel
Truss Rod Cover “CE”
Treble Pickups 85/15 “S”
Bass Pickups 85/15 “S”
Controls Volume and Push/Pull Control w/ 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch