Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Vintage Cherry
An All-mahogany McCarty for the Masses
Making its way into the PRS SE series for the first time, the SE Singlecut McCarty 594 Standard is a no-nonsense 6-string that merges golden-age guitar design with performance-minded modern appointments. This guitar sports a mahogany body and a mahogany neck for a smooth, mellow tone that perfectly complements the natural clarity of the dual 58/15 LT “S” humbucking pickups. In fact, the only non-mahogany timber found on the SE Singlecut McCarty 594 is its rosewood fingerboard, planed into a comfortable 10-inch radius for a versatile feel that’s equally fit for open position chording and singing upper-register bends. Lastly, a robust Pattern Vintage profile fully lives up to its name with a stout shape that’s a must-have for players who prefer the old-school feel of a substantial neck.
All-mahogany construction for a warm, mellow tone
From their one-of-a-kind Private Stock custom creations to their SE line, PRS is wholeheartedly dedicated to the idea that superior tonewoods result in superior tone. The PRS McCarty 594 Singlecut Standard takes a less-is-more approach to its tonewood formula, boasting a construction that’s all mahogany sans the fingerboard. This results in a somewhat mellower tone than a maple-topped mahogany 6-string, with smoky rounded off highs that pair beautifully well with this guitar’s snappy 24.594-inch scale length.
Pattern Vintage profile neck for enhanced playability
Some of the least visible but most powerful features of the SE McCarty 594 Singlecut Standard include a neck feel that maximizes your performance and comfort with an asymmetrical Pattern Vintage profile. Though much like their Pattern profile, PRS’s Pattern Vintage carve is slightly thicker to fill your hand in just the right way. And the strings will always feel silky smooth when playing and bending due to the guitar’s 24.594-inch signature McCarty scale length — the origin of the “594” in the model name.
Vintage-voiced 58/15 “S” humbucking pickups
PRS 58/15 LT “S” pickups balance vintage character with modern clarity to deliver the sweet — yet articulate — sound and rich harmonic overtones of vintage humbuckers. This is the warm and clear sonic elixir that propelled 58/15 pickups to the top of many guitarists’ favorite PAF-style pickup lists. Featuring a low-wind bridge pickup and neck pickup with the perfect amount of brightness, the 58/15 LT “S” set packs a real sonic punch, from chimey cleans to full shred.
PRS SE SE Singlecut McCarty 594 Standard Electric Guitar Features:
- All-mahogany neck and body construction results in a mellow tone with rounded-off highs
- Slightly chunky Pattern Vintage profile is sure to please fans of a substantial neck
- Rosewood fingerboard in a versatile 10-inch radius that’s ready to tackle all styles and techniques
- 24.594-inch scale length offers a snappy tone and slinkier feel that’s ideal for bend-heavy styles
- Rock-solid PRS 2-piece bridge increases sustain and resonance
- 58/15 LT “S” pickups with a slightly underwound design capture the magic of an old-school humbucker, with an added dose of note-to-note clarity
- Push-pull controls unlock single-coil split tones
- Iconic PRS Birds inlays
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeSE McCarty 594 Singlecut
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorVintage Cherry
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapePattern Vintage
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayPRS Birds
- Number of Frets22, Nickel Silver
- Scale Length24.594″
- Nut MaterialSynthetic/Bronze powder blend
- Bridge/TailpieceAdjustable Bridge with PRS 2-Piece Stoptail
- TunersPRS Designed
- Neck PickupPRS 58/15 “S” Humbucker
- Bridge PickupPRS 58/15 “S” Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 2 x tone (push/pull coil-tap)
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch