*LED THAT INDICATES PEDAL IS ON IS NOT FUNCTIONING, PEDAL’S EFFECT STILL ACTIVATES FINE*
Full-throttle Fuzz — Without the Knobs!
Though simple in design and small in stature, Red Witch’s Opia Fuzz Pedal dishes out mammoth walls of sound with little effort. At first glance, there’s something very different about the Opia: it has no knobs! By forgoing the standard controls and settings of other pedals, the Opia focuses on pure, flavorful, wooly fuzz tones, and it’s easily controlled via your guitar’s volume and tone knobs to dial in the perfect amount of growl. The impressive flexibility of this stripped-down pedal delivers everything from glassy highs when tweaked just right to unrelenting sonic destruction when run wide open — guitarists thoroughly appreciate this approach when simplifying their live rigs without compromising on tonal versatility. Under the hood, a pair of internal trimpots sets the output volume while slightly tweaking aggression to taste, rounding out the Red Witch Opia Fuzz Pedal as the set-it-and-forget-it stompbox fuzz fiends crave!
Red Witch Opia Fuzz Pedal Features:
- Stripped-down fuzz pedal with no knobs
- Pint-sized enclosure fits comfortably on pedalboards of all sizes
- Dual silicon transistors conjure monstrous fuzz tones with a single stomp
- Goes from chimey highs to unrelenting fuzz chaos using just your guitar’s volume and tone controls
- Internal trimpots adjust output volume and aggression
- Pedal Type:Fuzz
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4″
- True Bypass:Yes
- Controls:Output Volume and Grit Internal Trimpots
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage:15mA
- Weight:0.31 lbs.