Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar with Walnut Body, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, 2 Hi-gain Single-coil Pickups, and Mono Output – Natural
Shimmers and Snarls with Iconic Rock Attitude
The Rickenbacker Model 330 is your chance to take a page from rock ‘n’ roll’s playbook. These iconic guitars, with their distinctive looks and iconic tones, have found their way into the hands of the Who to R.E.M., Jimmy Page to Tom Petty, and the Smiths to Radiohead. Today’s 330 Thinline features the hotter Hi-gain pickups and 24-fret fingerboard of the 1970s models, for a spankier sound and hotter overdrive characteristics. Back in full effect are the classic lightweight semi-acoustic body, cat’s eye soundhole, and “R” tailpiece.
Thinline walnut body with a rich, resonant voice
This 330W Thinline delivers a rich voice with resonant complexity. While walnut isn’t the most common tonewood around, it gives this guitar a great look and tone in equal measure. Dot inlays give it the traditional 330 look.
Hi-gain pickups and 5-knob layout allow for a wide range of tones
The heart and soul of all Rickenbackers are the proprietary electronics. In the 330 electric guitar, you’ll find a pair of Hi-gain single-coils. These pickups deliver the stringiness of many other single-coils, but with an aggressive cut that has driven so many rhythm and lead guitar tracks through the decades. A 5-knob control layout with “blend” knob gives you a wide range of sounds to play with.
Rickenbacker 330W Thinline Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Iconic guitar played by Pete Townshend, Jimmy Page, and Thom Yorke
- Thinline semi-acoustic walnut body with cat’s-eye soundhole is lightweight and balanced
- Maple set neck has a good chunky feel for chording
- Thick rosewood fingerboard adds warmth and harmonic richness
- Hi-gain single-coil pickups are loaded with spank and sparkle
- Three-way selector with 2x tone and 2x volume controls
- 5th “blend” knob for coloration and output
- Schaller tuners are stage rugged and studio dependable