Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
12-string Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar with Walnut Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fretboard, 2 Single-coil Pickups, and Parallel-mono Output – Natural
A Classic Electric 12-string for the Modern Guitarist
The Rickenbacker 360/12. With its rounded horns, contoured top edge that rolls into back binding, innovative solid/slotted headstock design, and iconic shark fin fingerboard inlays, there’s no mistaking it for anything else. And then there’s the sound: from the Beatles to the Byrds, you’ve heard that unmistakable jangle on countless classic recordings. This venerable 12-string semi-hollowbody electric guitar has seen changes in the ensuing half century, and today’s model is more playable and awesome-sounding than ever. One of the coolest upgrades is the Rick-O-Sound dual-mono output that sends each of the Hi-gain single-coil pickups to its own amplifier or straight into a recording medium for instant stereo guitar. The Rick 360/12 was beloved by artists such as George Harrison and Roger McGuinn for its shimmering chord voicings, and Sweetwater is sure contemporary players will savor its inimitable tone as well.
All-walnut construction provides a complex tonal foundation
While the 360/12 is best known as an all-maple guitar, this 360/12W features an all-walnut body for distinct sonic character. The result is a sweet-looking 12-string guitar with impressive harmonic complexity. Pearloid triangle inlays add a distinctive visual touch.
Hi-gain pickups and 5-knob layout deliver a broad range of tones
The heart and soul of all Rickenbacker guitars are the proprietary electronics. In the 360/12W electric 12-string you’ll find a pair of Hi-gain single-coils. A 5-knob control layout with blend knob gives you a wide range of sounds to play with.
Dual-mono output for instant stereo guitar
If you’re looking for an instant “wall of guitar,” Rickenbacker’s Rick-O-Sound dual-mono outputs do the trick, sending each pickup to its own destination. This lets you drive two amps at once for extra output and color blending. For example, you can feed your 360/12W’s neck pickup into a clean American tweed for bass definition, then output your bridge pickup to an overdriven British stack for a taste of tube grit. This option is also great for studio guitarists. By sending one signal to two sources, you can get an instant stereo track with only one performance.
Rickenbacker 360/12W 12-string Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Semi-acoustic walnut body with cat’s-eye soundhole is comfortably balanced
- Contoured horns and rounded body edges roll into back binding
- Maple set neck has been slimmed and re-contoured for increased playing comfort
- Iconic pearloid triangle (shark fin) inlays
- Hi-gain single-coil pickups
- 3-way selector with 2x tone and 2x volume controls
- 5th blend knob for coloration and output
- Dual-mono output drives 2 amps at once
- Deluxe vintage reproduction tuning machines