Big Sound and Performance Flexibility
The Roland KC-200 4-channel keyboard amplifier is an outstanding solution for amplifying your keyboard and synthesizers, complete with onboard mixing and full-range sound. In fact, it’s also a well-equipped portable PA with an auxiliary input for external audio and an XLR microphone input for vocals. With a 12″ woofer and a separate tweeter driven by 100 watts of power, the KC-200 is ready for practice sessions and gigs.
Deeper bass and better sonic balance
Roland’s KC series amplifiers have been some of the most popular keyboard amps for over a decade. This KC-200 represents the latest generation of the KC series, featuring a redesigned power amp and power supply. These not only provide more stable operation than ever, but they also help the KC-200 serve up deeper bass and a wider sonic range overall.
Custom speakers for enhanced detail and depth
To take advantage of its revamped power section, the KC-200 keyboard amp features a custom-designed 12″ speaker for exceptional fidelity. Combined with its built-in tweeter, the KC-200 delivers solid lows, prominent mids, and detailed highs. Synth bass patches thump with authority, while piano and organ sounds speak with clarity and detail. Whatever you plug into it, the KC-200 amplifies it with stellar sound quality.
Roland KC-200 Keyboard Amplifier Features:
- Keyboard amp for practice and performance
- Highly efficient 100-watt amplifier with 12″ speaker and horn tweeter
- 4 channels including 1/4″ line input channels and an XLR microphone input
- Stereo auxiliary input (RCA type) for connecting portable music players
- Rotary controls for adjusting channel and headphone levels, plus Low and High EQ
- Speaker Size:1 x 12″, 1 x horn tweeter
- Total Power:100W
- Number of Channels:4
- EQ:2-band EQ
- Inputs:4 x 1/4″ (line), 1 x XLR, 2 x RCA, 1 x 1/8″ (aux), 1 x 1/4″ (headphones)
- Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (line, sub)
- Weight:33.12 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.