*IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY*
A Value-packed Powered PA Speaker
The Samson RS110A is a value-packed powered PA speaker. Its 300-watt bi-amped design, high-quality transducers, and excellent coverage fill the room with top-notch sound and deliver enough oomph to rattle the walls and shake the rafters. Its built-in mixer packs enough I/O to tackle a myriad of applications, and the inclusion of Bluetooth makes streaming audio from your smartphone easy. The RS110A’s versatile design enables it to double as an angled floor monitor, and an integrated pole mount and fly points make placement a breeze. The RS110A includes convenient carry handles and durable, stage-ready construction.
Bi-amped design, high-quality transducers, and excellent coverage
The RS110A boasts 300 watts — plenty of power for live music, events, karaoke, and mobile DJ rigs. Bi-amped for top-notch sound, this 2-way active loudspeaker features a 10-inch extended-range woofer that delivers tight, punchy low-frequency response and a 1-inch tweeter that yields smooth, crisp highs. The RS110A also exhibits excellent coverage, ensuring that its sound reaches everyone in the room.
All the essential I/O you need
No matter how you use it, the Samson RS110A has the essential I/O you need. Its built-in mixer includes two Mic/Line combo inputs for your microphones or instruments, each with its own single-knob compressor. You also get an Aux In input for your smart device or media player, plus Bluetooth connectivity. There’s also XPD wireless compatibility onboard (wireless system sold separately), and if you want to connect additional speakers, the RS110A features a handy XLR Mix Output.
Versatile, rugged design
Thanks to its sturdy high-impact polypropylene cabinet and near-bulletproof metal grille, the RS110A can withstand the rigors of the stage. At Sweetwater, we appreciate this active PA speaker’s versatile design, which enables you to use it vertically as a standard PA speaker or horizontally as an angled floor monitor. It also includes a 1-3/8″ pole mount for stand placement and four M10 fly points for permanent installation. Convenient top and side carry handles seal the deal.
Samson RS110A Powered PA Speaker Features:
- 300W peak/170W RMS — plenty of power for live music, events, karaoke, and mobile DJ rigs
- Bi-amped design supplies top-notch sound
- 10” extended-range woofer delivers tight, punchy low-frequency response
- 1” tweeter yields smooth, crisp highs
- Exhibits excellent coverage, ensuring that its sound reaches everyone in the room
- 2 Mic/Line combo inputs for your microphones or instruments
- Single-knob compressor on each Mic/Line input for reining in out-of-control dynamics
- Aux In input for your smart device or media player
- Bluetooth connectivity makes streaming audio from your smartphone or tablet easy
- XPD wireless compatibility (wireless system sold separately)
- XLR Mix Output for connecting additional speakers
- Can be used vertically as a standard PA speaker or horizontally as an angled floor monitor
- 1-3/8″ pole mount for stand placement and 4 x M10 fly points for permanent installation
- Convenient top and side carry handles for easy transportation
- Sturdy high-impact polypropylene cabinet and near-bulletproof metal grille
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:10″ woofer
- HF Driver Size:1″ Tweeter
- Total Power:300W
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo, 1/8″ (aux)
- Outputs:1 x XLR (mix)
- USB:1 x Type A
- Frequency Response:60Hz-20kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:102 dB SPL @ 1m
- Enclosure Material:Polypropylene
- Mounting Options:4 x M10, 1.375″ socket
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:21.6 lbs.