- *GOOD AMOUNT OF SCRATCHING, DINGS, DENTS, AND CHIPPING, NEARLY ENTIRELY IMAGED*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
A Platinum electric with set neck and active EMG pickups.
The Schecter C-1 Platinum electric guitar takes everything guitar players love about the popular C-1 and adds platinum fingerboard inlays, fretboard and body binding, and satin chrome hardware. This C-1 also boasts a double-cutaway mahogany body with a gorgeous figured maple top, 25.5″ scale set maple neck and a 24-fret rosewood fingerboard. A Schecter Ultra Access neck joint lets you reach the entire fretboard with ease and comfort. It’s loaded with a pair of EMG Active 81/85 pickups for an incredible range of tones.
The original Rotomatic with an improved higher ratio gearing. The 18:1 ratio provides for finer tuning and greater stability. The finer gears provide smoother tuning and a higher degree of backlash elimination.
The most common fretboard wood, rosewood is naturally oily, and works well for any surface that sees frequent human contact. The sound is richer in fundamental than maple because the stray overtones are absorbed into the oily pores.
EMG Active 81/85 pickups
One of the most popular EMG pickups, the 81 is the one that started a revolution. Utilizing powerful ceramic magnets and close aperture coils, the tone was designed with detailed intensity, incredible amounts of high-end cut and fluid sustain. Traditionally used in the bridge position, this pickup will make your leads slice right through even the densest mix. When used in both neck and bridge positions, the sound can only be described as blistering. This Schecter C-1 Platinum features the classic 81/85 setup.
3-piece maple neck
The C-1 Platinum is made with three pieces of maple for extra stability. Where standard necks may show aging defects from temperature and moisture changes throughout the years, this 3-piece neck will stay nice and straight for a lifetime of playability.
- Mahogany body with figured maple top
- 3-piece maple neck with thin C profile
- Rosewood fretboard
- Dual EMG 81/85 active humbuckers, 3-way switch