*DEMO MODEL, EXPECT LIGHT PLAY WEAR*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that’s been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Poplar Top, Mahogany Body, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Black Cherry Burst, Left-handed
A Spellbinding Addition to the Omen Lineup
With its bewitching burl top and hair-raising Heretic pickups, the left-handed Schecter Omen Elite-6 is one guitar you won’t be able to keep your hands off for long. The Omen series has been a longstanding favorite to players and customers here and we feel the Omen Elite marks a notable upgrade in all the right directions. Back are the substantial-feeling mahogany-maple construction and streamlined electronics. But factor in a slew of visual upgrades, a fast-as-ever Thin “C” neck, and mean-sounding set of hot-rodded Heretic pickups, and this Elite is one Omen that’s too good to pass up.
Poplar burl top
One of the Omen Elite-6’s standout features has to be its deeply figured poplar burl top. As a tonewood, poplar — a common alder alternative — is known for its light weight, resonant qualities, and meaty tone. And combined with its compelling visual figuring and rich mahogany complement, it’s a solid foundation for stage metal to arena rock.
Rust Grey Black body/neck backing
Not only does the Omen Elite-6’s satin gray backing feel great on the hands and against the skin. But it really brings out the natural chestnut and auburn highlights in the mahogany and maple, for a one-of-a-kind visual treat on a wall or slung over the shoulder.
Schecter Heretic pickups
The Omen Elite-6 ups the ante over the original Omen-6 with stock pickups that are ready for action. Clean, the Schecter Heretics give you punchy, compressed rhythm tones and fluid neo-prog lead sweetness. But crank up the gain, and the Heretics deliver a hefty crunch that holds its own against metal guitars costing twice as much.
Quality black hardware
Apart from its clear speed knobs, the Omen Elite-6 is murdered out head to toe in black hardware for a distinctive stage look. Looking for a guitar that makes an entrance? You’ll want to check out the Schecter Omen Elite-6.
Schecter Omen Elite-6 Solidbody Electric Guitar (Left-handed) Features:
- Figured poplar/mahogany body really makes an entrance
- Speedy Thin “C” maple neck with body-matching headstock
- 14″-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 Jumbo nickel-silver frets
- Satiny Rust Grey Black body/neck backing
- Hot-rodded Schecter Heretic pickups
- Streamlined controls: volume, tone, 5-way switch
- Clear speed knobs
- Black hardware head to toe
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeOmen Elite-6
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialPoplar Figured Burl
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorBlack Cherry Burst
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeThin C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Lines
- Number of Frets24
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.653″
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech XL Tusq
- Bridge/Tailpiece6-String with Individual Saddles
- TunersClosed Gear
- Neck PickupSchecter Heretic 6 Humbucker
- Bridge PickupSchecter Heretic 6 Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch