Solidbody Electric Guitar with Swamp Ash Body, Poplar Burl Top, Maple/Walnut Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Satin Charcoal Burst
Time to Meet the Reaper
Whether you play rock, metal, or fusion, the Schecter Reaper-6 is a force to be reckoned with. This red-hot axe features a resonant poplar-burl-topped swamp ash body, ensuring maximum natural tone and killer looks. High-output Diamond Decimator humbuckers make the Reaper-6 the sonic equivalent of a flame thrower but still give you enough versatility to cover all of your tonal bases. As for comfort, after experiencing this guitar’s sleek body contours, Ultra-access Neck Carve, and fast-playing ebony fingerboard, you’ll have a hard time putting it down. The Reaper-6 includes a Schecter hardtail bridge for rock-solid intonation. Eye-catching black and chrome hardware completes the package. This is one Reaper that you’ll want to meet.
Natural tone and resonance
The Schecter Reaper-6 is simmering with natural tone and resonance, thanks to its poplar-burl-crowned swamp ash body. The swamp ash imparts a musical blend of warmth, brightness, and midrange “pop.” This already exquisite tone is then balanced out with a poplar burl veneer, which also lends to the Reaper-6 a unique, eye-catching appearance. We appreciate an axe that produces great-sounding tone — even before you plug it in!
As great as the Reaper-6 sounds acoustically, it was built to be plugged in — and you won’t be disappointed! Its high-output Diamond Decimator pickups slice through the mix like hot adamantium but give you enough versatility to conquer any sonic situation you might encounter. It includes plenty of tonal control, by way of a master volume, master tone, and 3-way pickup selector. You also get a push-pull pot for coil-split single-coil tones.
The Reaper Series — sleek, sharp, and aggressive
Schecter’s Reaper Series is built for sonic domination. These axes boast poplar-burl-topped swamp ash bodies for supreme resonance and custom-shop-level looks. Ebony fingerboards and 5-ply maple/walnut Ultra-thin “C” set necks deliver unbelievable playability. Strap one of these babies on, and you’ll enjoy extreme comfort, thanks to extensive body contouring and Ultra-access Neck Carves. Want tone that cuts like a scythe? If so, you’ll appreciate the Reaper Series’ high-output Diamond Decimator pickups. Schecter custom hardtail or Floyd Rose 1500 bridges supply rock-solid tuning. Complete with attractive black and chrome appointments, these guitars are top-drawer all the way.
Schecter Reaper-6 Features:
- 6-string electric guitar with sleek, sharp, and aggressive styling
- Resonant poplar-burl-topped swamp ash body ensures maximum natural tone and custom-shop-level looks
- Diamond Decimator humbuckers deliver enough output for metal and enough tonal versatility to conquer any sonic situation
- Push-pull pot for coil-split single-coil tones
- Sleek body contours and Ultra-access Neck Carve ensure ergonomic comfort and effortless riffing
- 5-ply maple/walnut Ultra-thin “C” set neck and fast-playing ebony fingerboard
- Schecter hardtail bridge offers rock-solid intonation
- Eye-catching black and chrome hardware
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeReaper 6
- Body MaterialSwamp Ash
- Top MaterialPoplar Burl Veneer
- Body FinishSatin Polyurethane
- ColorCharcoal Burst
- Neck MaterialMaple/Walnut
- Neck ShapeUltra Thin C
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Offset/Reverse Dots
- Number of Frets24, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.653″
- Nut MaterialTusq XL
- Bridge/TailpieceCustom Hardtail String-thru
- TunersSchecter Sealed
- Neck PickupDiamond Decimator Humbucker
- Bridge PickupDiamond Decimator Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split)
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch
There are no reviews yet.