Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Silvertone introduced one of the earliest solid body guitars in the fall of 1954. That early model evolved into the 1303 in 1958. The Reissue 1303/U2 has all the vibe and twang of the original with some significant upgrades. The thru-body bridge provides great attack and hefty tone while giving you all the modern adjustment options you want. We also paid special attention to the neck profile, improving it with a modern C-shape, as well as coupling it to the body with a newly engineered neck joint system for longer sustaining notes.
1303/U2 Electric Solid Body
- Construction – Solid
- Material – Mahogany
- Finish – Silverburst
- Tuners – Sealed
- Finish – Chrome
- Bridge – Thru-body adjustable
- Overall Length – 949mm (37-3/8″)
- Scale Length – 635mm (25″)
- Nut Width – 43mm (1-11/16″)
- 12th Fret Width – 48mm (1-7/8″)
- Fb Radius – 305mm (12″)
- Material – Mahogany
- Shape – C
- Inlays – Pearl Dot
- Attachment – Bolt-On
- Truss Rod – Dual Action
- Binding – White
- Frets – Nickle Silver
- Fingerboard – Rosewood
- Nut Material – PPS
Pickups and Controls
- Pickups – Lipstick Single Coil
- Controls – Stacked Volume (2) and Tone (2)
- Switch – 3-Way Toggle
- Output Jack – 1/4″ Mono
- Pickguard – Single-layer clear