- *STOCK PHOTOS*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Bass Guitar with Nyatoh Body, Maple Neck, Indian Laurel Fingerboard, and 2 Single-coil pickups – Olympic White
Eye-catching Gold Edition J Bass
Squier’s Gold Edition series celebrates four decades of history with blinged-out models of all Fender’s classic guitars and basses. From the pickguard to the bridge and even the washers, the 40th Anniversary Gold Edition Jazz Bass is studded with striking all-gold hardware. It also boasts a stunning bound Indian laurel neck with pearloid blocks, a late-’60s feature that guitarists find complements this guitar’s decked-out cosmetics. A pair of Fender-designed alnico single-coils equips this guitar with an authentic Jazz Bass punch, with tight lows, scooped mids, and growling highs. Stunning looks, comfortable playability, and incredible sound: the Gold Edition series is a gold mine of 40 years of high-quality Squier instruments.
Timeless single-coil bass sound
Although the versatile 40th Anniversary Gold Edition Jazz Bass sounds great in just about any context, it really shines on musical styles that rely on that classic scooped, growling bass sound. That being said, you can achieve a myriad of tones by blending the volume of both Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups to taste. Whether you play rock or country, funk or blues, or (naturally) jazz, the 40th Anniversary Gold Edition Jazz Bass will deliver the tone you need.
Shaped for comfort and performance
One of the things that made the J Bass an instant hit with working bass players was its unique offset-waist body shape. Perfect whether playing standing or seated, the classic Jazz Bass contoured body will make those marathon gigs and sessions much more comfortable. With its slim “C”-profile neck that’s only 1.5 inches wide at the nut, this instrument was originally designed to appeal to jazz bassists. The slender neck not only facilitates the fluid execution of fast, complex bass lines, but it’s also perfect for any musical style — which is why you hear the Jazz Bass in every genre of music.
Join the ranks of Jazz Bass players
Pick up the Squier 40th Anniversary Gold Edition Jazz Bass and you’ve got affordable entrée into the company of some of the greatest bass players of all time. World-renowned bassists such as Jaco Pastorius, Geddy Lee, Marcus Miller, Larry Graham, John Paul Jones, and Victor Bailey all chose the J Bass as their go-to axe. Take the advice of bassists: if you want the iconic round and punchy, growling J Bass sound along with effortless playability — and an amazing value, to boot — you’re on the right page.
Squier 40th Anniversary Gold Edition Jazz Bass Features:
- Gold hardware and gold anodized aluminum pickguard to commemorate Squier’s 40th anniversary
- Lightweight nyatoh body
- Maple neck with a comfortable “C” shape
- Smooth Indian laurel fingerboard with an easy-playing 9.5-inch radius
- Elegant pearloid block inlays and binding on the neck
- Dual Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups for a punchy tone with signature Jazz Bass growl
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Shape:40th-anniversary Jazz Bass
- Body Material:Nyatoh
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:Olympic White
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:C
- Neck Joint:Bolt-on
- Fingerboard Material:Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Blocks
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:34″
- Nut Width:1.5″
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-Saddle Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup:Fender Designed Alnico Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Fender Designed Alnico Single-coil
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x master tone