Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Poplar Body, Maple Neck, Laurel Fingerboard, Floating Tremolo, and 2 Single-coil Pickups – Lake Placid Blue
Squier’s 40th Anniversary Jazzmaster
Squier’s Gold Edition series celebrates four decades of history with blinged-out models of all Fender’s classic guitars and basses. From the pickguard to the bridge and even the washers, the 40th Anniversary Jazzmaster is studded with striking all-gold hardware. It also boasts a stunning bound Indian laurel neck with pearloid blocks, a late-’60s feature that guitarists find complements this guitar’s decked-out cosmetics. A pair of Fender-designed alnico single-coils equips this guitar with an authentic articulate Jazzmaster jangle, with spongy lows and brightly detailed highs. Stunning looks, comfortable playability, and incredible sound: the Gold Edition series is a gold mine of 40 years of high-quality Squier instruments.
Rockin’ tone, classic style
These Fender-designed single-coil Jazzmaster pickups give you the classic, hot-rocking tone that single-coils are known for. In addition, with vintage dual-circuit switching and volume and tone controls for each mode, you can explore many tonal options for lead and rhythm playing. And with the vintage-style bridge and “floating” vibrato, you can tap into all kinds of expressive, fun sonic stylings. So whether you’re playing jazz or starting a garage band, the Jazzmaster is appointed with the features that throw open the doors to years of sonic exploration and all-around good times — and isn’t that what music is all about?
Check this neck out
Over the years, countless players have fallen in love with the neck of the Jazzmaster. The 40th Anniversary Gold Edition Jazzmaster keeps that love affair going with a classic “C”-shaped profile, bolt-on maple neck that is instantly comfortable and playable. The 21 narrow tall frets retain the feel of a ’60s original. Experience the feel and response of the neck that made so many surf rock players of the early 1960s adopt the Jazzmaster as the genre’s go-to electric.
Squier 40th Anniversary Gold Edition Jazzmaster Features:
- Gold hardware and gold anodized aluminum pickguard commemorate Squier’s 40th anniversary
- Lightweight and resonant poplar body
- Maple neck with a comfortable “C” shape
- Smooth Indian laurel fingerboard with an easy-playing 9.5-inch radius
- Elegant pearloid block inlays and binding on the neck
- Traditional Jazzmaster floating bridge and tremolo
- Dual Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups for snappy tone with a wide sonic range
- Rhythm and Lead tone circuits offer a wide range of sonic options
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body Shape40th Anniversary Gold Edition Jazzmaster
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorLake Placid Blue
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeC
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Laurel
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Blocks
- Number of Frets21, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.685″
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece6-Saddle Vintage-style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Neck PickupFender Designed Alnico Single-coil
- Bridge PickupFender Designed Alnico Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 2 x thumbwheels (neck volume/tone)
- Switching2-way slide switch (lead/rhythm circuit), 3-way toggle pickup switch