Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Nyatoh Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, and 2 Single-coil Pickups – Satin Vintage Blonde
An Old-school Take On the Squier Tele
Four decades of guitar-building history culminate in the Squier 40th Anniversary Vintage Edition Telecaster. This vintage-inspired telecaster comes dressed up with seriously groovy appointments. From the anodized aluminum pickguard to the aged chrome hardware, this 40th Anniversary Telecaster is studded with striking style. It also boasts a classic Fender maple neck and fingerboard combo to add to this axe’s utterly timeless look. A pair of Fender-designed alnico single-coils equips this guitar with an authentic Tele Twang, producing rich lows and cutting highs. Stunning looks, comfortable playability, and incredible sound: the Vintage Edition series is a gold mine of 40 years of high-quality Squier instruments.
Custom set of alnico single-coil pickups
To get a real vintage sound from a guitar, discerning guitarists at Sweetwater know that you need to start with great pickups. The Fender-designed alnico single-coil Tele pickups in the Squier 40th Anniversary Vintage Edition Telecaster nail those classic tones. You’ll love the clear, punchy sounds, which are perfect for playing country, blues, jazz, rock, or pop. Sonically (and visually), these pickups punctuate the vintage appeal of this guitar.
Vintage appointments with modern playability
The alnico pickups, the 3-saddle bridge, and the vintage tuning keys cover the vintage side of things. But the 9.5-inch fingerboard radius gives you a comfortable playing surface that allows for wider string bends than the 7.25-inch radius of vintage guitars. While being rounded enough for comfortable chording, this radius is perfect for double-stop bends, wide vibrato, and even bends over a whole step. And the modern “C”-shaped neck feels just right, smoothing the way for fleet-fingered fretting.
Squier 40th Anniversary Vintage Edition Telecaster Features:
- Aged chrome hardware and black anodized aluminum pickguard to commemorate Squier’s 40th anniversary
- Lightweight and resonant nyatoh body
- Maple neck with a comfortable “C” shape
- Classic maple fingerboard with an easy-playing 9.5-inch radius
- Dual Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups for a twangy tone with a full low-end punch
- Vintage-style 3-saddle barrel bridge