Value-packed Tele with Vintage Vibe
The Squier Classic Vibe ’50s Telecaster celebrates one of the world’s most instantly recognizable guitars, with added modern features. Boasting a pine body with a classic finish, the Classic Vibe ’50s Telecaster harkens back to the original “black guard” Teles that started it all, while two Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups serve up legendary Tele twang. Check out this Squier Classic Vibe ’50s Telecaster and tap into iconic Telecaster sound at an affordable price.
Original “black guard” experience
Certain electric guitars are credited with shaping modern music, and the 1950s Fender “black guard” Telecaster may be the most iconic of them all. With this Squier Classic Vibe ’50s Telecaster, you can have a similar vintage tone and look at a price that any guitarist can afford. From the 3-saddle string-through-body bridge and vintage-style tuners to the single-ply black pickguard, this Tele is a smooth performer with unmistakable ’50s vibe.
Custom set of alnico single-coil pickups
The discerning guitarists know that to get a real vintage sound from a guitar, you need to start with great pickups. The Fender-designed alnico single-coil Tele pickups in the Squier Classic Vibe ’50s Telecaster nail those classic tones. You’ll love the clear, punchy sounds, which are perfect for playing country, blues, jazz, rock, or pop. Sonically (and visually), these pickups extend the vintage appeal of this guitar.
Vintage appointments with modern playability
The black pickguard, alnico pickups, 3-saddle bridge, and vintage tuning keys cover the vintage side of things. But the 9.5″ fingerboard radius gives you a comfortable playing surface that allows for wider string bends than the 7.25″ radius of vintage guitars. While being rounded enough for comfortable chording, this radius is perfect for double-stop bends, wide vibrato, and even bends over a whole step. And the modern C-shaped neck feels just right, smoothing the way for fleet-fingered fretting.
Squier Classic Vibe ’50s Telecaster Features:
- Pine body; gloss polyurethane finish
- Maple neck, “C” profile
- Maple fingerboard, 9.5″ radius, dot inlays
- 25.5″ scale length, 21 Narrow Tall frets
- Fender-designed alnico single-coil bridge and neck pickups
- 3-way pickup selector; master Volume and Tone controls
- 3-saddle string-through-body bridge
- 1.65″ bone nut
- Vintage-style tuners
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body Shape’50s Telecaster
- Body MaterialPine
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorWhite Blonde
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeC
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayBlack Dots
- Number of Frets21, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.650″
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-through Body with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Neck PickupFender Designed AlNiCo Single-coil
- Bridge PickupFender Designed AlNiCo Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch
There are no reviews yet.