Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Poplar Body, Maple Neck, Indian Laurel Fingerboard, and 2 Single-coil Pickups – Sonic Blue
Classic Vibe, Tone, and Feel!
The Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Mustang gives you classic Mustang tone, feel, and vibe at a great price. This Classic Vibe features a lightweight all-poplar body that is resonant and pops aesthetically with a sweet gloss polyurethane finish. A smooth C-shape maple neck with Indian laurel fingerboard is comfortable and responsive. And with a pair of Fender Designed alnico single-coil pickups, you get a classic, crisp highs and midrange as well as a splash of low-end growl — great for grunge, garage rock, punk, or plain old rock ’n’ roll!
This Mustang is spec’d for your playing pleasure
The Classic Vibe ’60s Mustang comes with a pair of Duncan Designed alnico pickups routed through dual pickup switches. This arrangement puts you in command of an arsenal of in- and out-of-phase single-coil sounds. You get a superb array of tonal colors, from crisp and clear to warm and chunky. And for gentle to dramatic pitch effects, there’s a floating bridge with dynamic vibrato tailpiece and vintage-style tremolo arm standing by.
That body, that neck
With the Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Mustang, you get a classic offset design that feels great against the body and in the hands. Made from lightweight, resonant poplar, this classic rocker is perfect for long jams and performances. The C-shaped maple neck with Indian laurel fingerboard is also immediately playable and beautifully responsive.
Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Mustang Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Lightweight, offset-waist poplar-bodied electric gives you enhanced playability
- Pair of Fender Designed alnico single-coil pickups gives you classic crisp highs and midrange as well as a splash of low-end growl
- C-profile maple neck with 9.5″-radius Indian laurel fingerboard is comfortable and responsive
- Floating bridge with dynamic vibrato tailpiece provides stellar sustain
- Chrome hardware; white-tipped tuning machines
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeMustang
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorSonic Blue
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeC
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Laurel
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Dots
- Number of Frets22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length24″
- Nut Width1.650″
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/TailpieceFloating Bridge with Dynamic Vibrato Tailpiece
- Neck PickupFender Alnico Single-coil
- Bridge PickupFender Alnico Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switchingon/off slide switch (neck/bridge), in/out Phase switch (neck/bridge)