Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are vprofessional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
6-string Electric Bass with Poplar Body, Maple Neck, Indian Laurel Fingerboard, 3 Single-coil Pickups, and Vibrato – 3-Tone Sunburst
Delightfully Affordable Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI
The Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI is descended from the historic Fender Bass VI (1961–1975) that was embraced by guitar and bass luminaries alike. Jack Bruce played one in the early days of Cream. George Harrison used one in the Beatles’ “Hey Jude” video. The Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI puts classic Fender bass tone, looks, and feel into your hands at an amazing price point. It features a lightweight, resonant poplar body cut in that unmistakable, vintage Jaguar body shape that not only looks great but lays comfortably against your body for hours of comfortable playing. In addition, a unique trio of single-coil pickups on the Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI put out an array of rich, full low-end tone as well as great midrange and touches of treble. And a classic maple neck with “C”-shaped profile brings you that legendary Fender playability and comfort — just ask bassists here how much they enjoy this vintage neck.
Oh, that neck!
This solid maple neck with C-shaped profile also features an Indian Laurel fingerboard with elegant white binding that provides yet another layer of comfort and playability. In addition, a vintage-style bridge with non-locking floating vibrato provides reliable pitch expression and tuning stability.
Stellar trio of single-coil pickups
The Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI features a trio of Fender Designed alnico single-coil pickups. This unique array along with three on/off slide switches — one for each pickup — and a “strangle” bass-cut slide switch, put an impressive array of tonal options at your fingertips. You can dial in smooth low end for classic bass tone, as well as a slightly brighter range for a more “guitar-like” sound. And because the Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI is tuned E–E, one octave lower than standard guitar tuning, you can really dip in and out of both worlds with comfortable familiarity.
Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI Features:
- Poplar body gloss polyurethane finish
- 4-ply tortoiseshell Pickguard:
- Maple neck, C profile, 30″ scale length
- Indian Laurel fingerboard, 9.5″ radius, 21 Narrow Tall frets, Dot inlays
- 3 Fender Designed alnico single-coil pickups
- Master Volume and Tone controls
- 3 on/off switches (1 for each pickup)
- 2-position for Bass-cut “Strangle” circuit
- Bass VI bridge; 1.685″ bone nut
- Vintage Style tuning machines
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Bass VI
- Color:3-tone Sunburst
- Body Material:Poplar
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:C
- Fingerboard Material:Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Dots
- Number of Frets:21, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:30″
- Nut Width:1.685″
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Bass VI
- Tuners:Vintage Style
- Neck Pickup:Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Middle Pickup:Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone; 3 x on/off slide switches, 1 x bass-cut strangle circuit switch