Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Baritone Electric Guitar with Poplar Body, Maple Neck, Laurel Fingerboard, and 2 Soapbar Single-coil Pickups – 3-color Sunburst
27-inch-scale Baritone Tele with Soapbar Pickups
Ever tried to convert a traditional Tele to a baritone? It’s no easy feat. There’s the neck replacement, the heel fitment, the strings and setup, and then of course, the electronics. The hybrid Squier Paranormal Baritone Cabronita Telecaster does all the heavy lifting for you, so you can start delving into those countersunk country countermelodies and down-tuned metal riffs the moment it hits your door. The Paranormal Baritone Cabronita Tele includes a set of Fender-designed alnico soapbars. These pickups do a respectable job of capturing the low-end breadth and top-end fizz of this Tele’s baritone tuning, as well as supplying a perfect starting point for Sabbath-inspired woolen fuzz and blackgazen open drones. Its body carve and string-through design are classic Tele, which makes this Cabronita an easy transition from your other axes. And thanks to its Slim “C” neck profile and standard 1.65-inch nut width, you won’t even notice the extended 27-inch scale under normal gigging conditions. Looking for a bari electric that doesn’t come with a learning curve?
Versatile baritone electric
The Squier Baritone Cabronita Telecaster is the type of guitar you want in a studio or production space. (And trust us, it just might end up as your main axe.) Wrote a song but can’t get the hook to work? Don’t capo up — try it down a perfect fourth! Can’t get a traditional bass or electric to sit in a mix? Plug in the Baritone Cabronita.
Classic Tele design
A traditional Telecaster design eliminates any obstacles standing between you and all the Squier Paranormal Baritone Cabronita has to offer. Its solid poplar body is light in the hands and comfortable slung over the shoulder. And its Slim “C” maple neck makes a versatile platform for fingerboard pyrotechnics to traditional styles of chording. Together with its soapbar single-coils, it’s a recipe for a good time in virtually any practice or performance setting.
Fender-designed soapbar pickups
The select alnico pickups in the Paranormal Baritone Cabronita set a new standard for Telecaster excellence. Cleaned up, they’re punchy and sweet and sparkle like a shiny new dime. But crank up the gain, and these soapbars spring to life with a compressed midrange and a fizzy presence that beckon the fingers toward fuzz-drenched power chords and detuned metal chugging.
The Squier Paranormal Series
To create the Paranormal series, the mad scientists at Squier broke down a selection of Fender’s most popular designs to the atomic level and smashed them together, bringing to life some of the coolest aberrant axes we’ve ever seen. Flipped headstocks, Frankenstein electronics, necks on bodies to which they don’t belong — these guitars and basses break all the rules! So, if you’ve ever desired to chuck a set of P-90s into a Cabronita, play a Mustang with the voice of a Strat, or own a J-Bass dressed up as a P-Bass, you’ll love the Squier Paranormal series.
Squier Paranormal Baritone Cabronita Telecaster Features:
- Part of Squier’s otherworldly Paranormal series
- Traditional Tele design makes this bari an easy transition axe
- Solid poplar body is comfortable in the hands and light on the shoulder
- String-through hardtail bridge maximizes resonance and sustain
- Slim “C”-profile maple neck supports technical and traditional forms of playing
- Fender-design alnico soapbar pickups are punchy, present, and love gain
- Master volume, master tone, 3-way toggle
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeParanormal Baritone Cabronita Telecaster
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- Color3-Color Sunburst
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeC
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Laurel
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Dots
- Number of Frets22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length27″
- Nut Width1.650″
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece6-Saddle String-through Body
- Neck PickupFender Alnico Soapbar Single-coil
- Bridge PickupFender Alnico Soapbar Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch