Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
12-string Solidbody Electric Guitar with Poplar Body, Maple Neck, Laurel Fingerboard, and 2 Single-coil Pickups – Lake Placid Blue
A Dozen Strings of Paranormal Potential!
Through their Paranormal series, Fender’s introducing a host of unusual, unexpected, and downright distinct designs that put a compelling spin on the classics. Though the Jazzmaster body has seen plenty of configurations throughout the years, none have positively intrigued guitar gurus quite like this Jazzmaster XII! Masterfully blending vintage-style panache with contemporary appointments, this 12-string Squier sounds as fantastic as it looks. Fender-designed pickups, a graphite-reinforced maple neck, and a hybrid, fully adjustable hardtail bridge are just a few of the details to set this offset apart, all the while ensuring you’ve got the structural stability and sonic flexibility to squeeze every drop of tone out of this axe’s 12-string setup.
Hearing double, seeing 12
It’s not too often you find a 12-string, fully electric guitar. Sure, there are the double-necks and iconic 12-string acoustics of the world. However, neither of those requires the exacting consideration that goes into tone crafting, as you’d find with a guitar like this, and where else does tone start but the tonewoods? A poplar body serves as the tonal canvas upon which your jangly chordal passages will resonate: solid, articulate, and balanced, offering a modest amount of resonance to get every string singing without running together. A classic maple neck imbues your sound with a reflective brightness that bolsters voicings through tremendous note separation. Up top, a laurel fingerboard introduces vibrant, overtone-rich sonics throughout the spectrum, with an added dash of emphasis on the trebles, ensuring the full scope of tonal possibilities are never out of reach!
Fender-designed premium pickups
For all of the possibilities afforded by the Jazzmaster XII’s tonewood triumvirate, it won’t matter much without the right pickups. You can rest assured that the pair of Fender-designed Alnico pickups are ready for the job. These single-coil Jazzmaster pickups were developed to capture the full sonic potential of any 12-string array. A 3-way switch is accompanied by singular volume and tone knobs, providing streamlined control that gives you plenty of room to sculpt and shape as you go. Plus, a hybrid string-through-body, 12-saddle hardtail bridge is fully adjustable, keeping your tones in tune and buzz-free, thanks to the addition of the synthetic bone nut.
Sonic and structural reinforcements
Considering the pitch range of a 12-string guitar, 21 frets are more than enough space to explore this offset’s unique aural offering, balanced by its 25.5-inch scale. Due to the spatial demands of a 12-string design, Fender opted for a vintage-inspired “hockey stick” headstock, adorned with equally iconic old-school tuning machines. If the headstock’s size is giving you pause, don’t worry. The neck is reinforced with graphite to bolster the maple’s natural dimensional stability. At the same time, its “C”-shaped profile and 9.5-inch radius combine the comfort to accommodate numerous playing styles with the hand-feel to support complete use of all 12 strings.
Squier Paranormal Jazzmaster XII Features:
- 12-string design increases tonal range for unique compositional possibilities
- Poplar body anchors tones with a balanced, resonant profile
- Maple neck adds warm, bright character with fantastic note-separation
- Laurel fingerboard provides rich overtones and distinctive trebles
- Graphite-reinforced neck protects from warping and twisting without compromising weight distribution
- 21 Narrow Tall frets sprawl a 25.5-inch scale, providing the range and balance to explore the guitar’s sonic scope
- Fender-designed Alnico single-coil pickups use premier construction to precisely capture the unique voicing demands of a 12-string axe
- 3-way switch and singular, “witch hat” volume and tone knobs provide the flexibility to create versatile, baseline sound profiles with plenty of room for crafting and sculpting
- “C”-shaped neck profile and 9.5-inch radius blend comfort with accommodation of countless playstyles
- Hybrid bridge system uses both string-through-body and hardtail saddles for unmatched intonation
- Number of Strings12
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeJazzmaster
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorLake Placid Blue
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeC
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialLaurel
- Fingerboard InlayDots
- Number of Frets21, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.650″
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece12-Saddle Hardtail Bridge
- Neck PickupFender Alnico Single-coil
- Bridge PickupFender Alnico Single-coil
- Controls1 x volume, 1 x tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch