Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
*SCRATCHES AND DINGS IMAGED*
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Basswood Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, 1 Single-coil Pickup, 1 Humbucking Pickup with Coil Split, and Hardtail Bridge – 2-color Sunburst
A Modern Legend Returns
The Squier ’51 is back! In the mid 2000s, this solidbody electric caught the attention of value-seeking guitarists with its versatile tone, smooth playability, and eccentric visuals. Now back as part of Squier’s Vintage Modified Series, the ’51 rocks a trim, contoured basswood body and a fast maple neck. A Strat single-coil in the neck position dishes out spank ‘n’ sparkle, while a hot bridge humbucker serves up the sizzle. Pull up on the volume pot, and the ‘bucker splits to the inner coil, for biting Tele-like tones. The Squier ’51. Check it out.
Squier Vintage Modified ’51 Features at a Glance:
- Trim, contoured basswood body is lightweight and extremely comfortable
- Fast maple neck with 9.5″-radius maple fingerboard and 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Strat single-coil in the neck position dishes out the spank ‘n’ sparkle
- Hot bridge humbucker serves up the sizzle
- Master volume, three-position rotary pickup selector (in place of tone control)
- Push/pull switch on master volume pot splits bridge pickup to inner coil
- Chrome hardtail 6-saddle bridge gives you great sustain and perfect intonation
The Squier Vintage Modified ’51: to own it is to love it!