*THIS ITEM WILL COME ONLY AS IMAGED, NO CABLES OR BOX DUE TO BEING USED*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
16-in/8-out USB 2.0 Audio Interface with 8 Microphone Preamplifiers, All-analog I/O, and Onboard DSP for Mixing and Input EQ/Compression
Killer I/O and DSP-enhanced Workflow
The TASCAM US-16×08 USB audio interface is an excellent bread-and-butter option for anyone looking for enough flexibility to handle a variety of recording setups. For starters, the connections onboard the US-16×08 lets you hook up eight microphones and leaves you with enough line-level I/O for outboard processing, monitor mixes, stereo instruments, and more. There’s also MIDI I/O for keyboards and controllers. Onboard DSP takes care of essential processing and effects, as well as low latency routing, and since it’s totally class compliant, you can use your TASCAM US-16×08 with your Mac, Windows PC, or mobile gadget.
Onboard DSP delivers low-latency mixing and handy onboard processing
The TASCAM US-16×08’s integrated DSP equips this USB 2.0 audio interface with the kind of flexibility the home recording experts here at Sweetwater don’t typically see on such a budget-friendly model. In addition to the DSP mixer, which offers you virtually latency-free monitor mixing, this onboard processor is robust enough to provide each of the US-16×08’s input channels with a 4-band EQ and compression, offering you polished sound as you record.
TASCAM US-16×08 USB Audio Interface Features:
- A versatile 16-in, 8-out USB 2.0 audio interface with onboard DSP and up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution
- 8 Ultra-HDDA microphone preamps deliver clean and quiet operation with up to 56dB of gain
- 2 of the 8 line inputs offer switchable instrument-level more for direct bass and guitar recording
- 8 balanced line-level outputs accommodate multiple monitor mixes and outboard processing sends
- MIDI I/O lets you connect keyboards and controllers without additional hardware
- Onboard DSP mixer offers near-latency-free monitor mixing and flexible routing
- DSP also provides a 4-band equalizer and compression on each input channel for smoother tracking
- Class-compliant USB is compatible with Mac and Windows PCs as well as iOS
- Includes removable rack ears for mounting in a standard 19″ equipment rack
The TASCAM US-16×08 USB audio interface makes recording easy and hassle free!
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Desktop/Rackmount
- Simultaneous I/O:16 x 8
- Number of Preamps:8
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/96kHz
- Analog Inputs:8 x XLR, 2 x 1/4″ (line/instrument), 6 x 1/4″ (line)
- Analog Outputs:8 x 1/4″ (line)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″ (stereo)
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- USB:1 x Type B
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:6.11 lbs.