You’ll Love the Feel and Sound of This Nylon-string Acoustic-electric
The Taylor 214ce-N strikes the ideal balance between excellent tone and easy playability. This nylon-string acoustic-electric’s layered rosewood back and sides deliver a warm tone with a present midrange response. The solid Sitka spruce top adds extra projection and note definition that perfectly complements the rosewood body. This classic tonewood combination all but guarantees every emotion of your playing is transmitted to the audience. When it’s time to plug in, the specially designed ES-N electronics accurately reproduce the natural character of the nylon strings for a realistic sound and feel. The Taylor 214ce-N will become your new go-to guitar in no time at all.
Grand Auditorium body shape creates a full and robust tone
The 214ce-N utilizes Taylor’s well-loved Grand Auditorium body style. This original Bob Taylor design showcases a deep low end that’s nicely contrasted by shimmering highs. It’s slightly smaller than a dreadnought yet possesses a well-behaved punchy quality that players absolutely adore. Fingerstyle players will delight in the 214ce-N’s clarity and projection. Above all, this guitar’s body is incredibly comfortable to play for players of all ages and sizes. Whatever style you and your new 214ce-N will be playing, you’ll enjoy a comfortable playing experience and excellent clarity.
Classic tonewood combination
The 214ce-N is made with a classic tonewood combination to create a familiar sound that players expect from a Taylor. The body is made with layered rosewood back and sides to give it a hearty tone with a pleasant midrange boost. The Sitka spruce top refines the attack and lends extra note definition. The combination of tonewoods and the unique body shape create a tone that is deep, powerful, detailed, and mellow at the same time.
Taylor ES-N electronics for a natural and dynamic nylon-string experience
Artists who play plugged in will appreciate the Taylor 214ce-N’s natural-sounding ES-N electronics. This system’s under-saddle pickup, preamp, and tone section have all been tailored to complement the sound and dynamics of nylon strings. Discreet master volume and tone controls let you tweak your sound and output from the stage. So whether you’re recording straight into an interface or performing onstage, the Taylor 214ce-N won’t let you down.
Taylor 214ce-N Nylon-string Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Grand Auditorium body delivers a rich tone
- Layered rosewood back and sides create a warm tone with an animated midrange
- ES-N electronics accurately reproduce the acoustic character
- Solid Sitka spruce top delivers powerful projection with impressive articulation
- Soft Venetian cutaway provides unrestricted access to the upper frets
- Mahogany neck and ebony fingerboard feel at home in your hand
- Nylon strings create a smooth tone and classical feel
- String Type:Nylon
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Grand Auditorium
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Rosewood
- Neck Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Italian Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5″
- Tuning Machines:Nylon Chrome
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:NuBone/NuBone
- Nut Width:1.875″