Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
224ce Special Edition
This special-edition Grand Auditorium sports layered sapele back and sides, a solid mahogany top
and a rich stain (body and neck) enhanced with a beautiful gloss-finish body treatment. The result is
an inviting blend of versatile musical character with stage-ready aesthetics. The hardwood top yields
a focused, warm response, providing a touch of compression for a smooth attack that’s especially
ideal for recording applications. A narrower nut width of 1-11/16” serves up a comfortable fretting feel,
making this a great choice for everything from practice sessions to live performance and studio work.
Clean visual details include black binding with a matching pickguard, a three-ring white rosette, 4mm
dot fretboard inlays in Italian acrylic, and nickel tuning machines. This model includes an upgraded
AeroCase for storage and transportation.
Back/Side Wood: Layered Sapele
Top Wood: Neo-Tropical Mahogany
Neck: Neo-Tropical Mahogany
Fretboard: West African Crelicam Ebony
Nut Width: 1-11/16”
Scale Length: 25-1/2”
Guitar Protection: AeroCase, Brown
Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light