- *IN NEAR MINT CONDITION, BARELY ANY WEAR*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
12-string Acoustic-electric Guitar with Sitka Spruce Top, Indian Rosewood Back and Sides, and Mahogany Neck – Natural
Taylor 12-string with Body and Shimmer
This Taylor 12-string’s complex and chorusing octave interactions are sure to breathe new life into your licks, chords, and leads and will inspire new textures for your arrangements. The Taylor 254ce acoustic-electric guitar features a Grand Auditorium body made from layered Indian rosewood and Sitka spruce to strike Taylor’s signature balance of body, resonance, and top-end sparkle. Onboard Taylor ES2 electronics provide convenient and natural-sounding amplification for the stage and studio, and discreet tone and volume controls let you shape your sound before it hits the soundboard.
A quality Taylor 12-string at a comfortable price
The 254ce exemplifies the classic-yet-modern approach to instrument making that guitarists appreciate in Taylor Guitars. The reduced Grand Auditorium body style, with its tapered waist and elegant cutaway, has a familiar feel in the hands but a bold tone that really cuts through in a mix for strumming to fingerpicking. Taylor’s layered-wood approach retains the look and much of the tone guitarists expect from a bona fide Taylor — at a more comfortable price.
Premium tonewoods deliver Taylor’s signature full sound
The 254ce 12-string has the full-range Taylor tone and broad response you rely on. This is thanks to a Sitka spruce top that adds focus and definition to the bold layered-rosewood back and sides. From folksy fingerpicking to classic rock chord strumming, the Taylor 254ce has you covered.
Taylor ES2 electronics for a natural and dynamic amplified sound
Artists who play plugged-in will appreciate the Taylor 254ce’s natural-sounding Expression System 2 (ES2) electronics. This system features a three-section proprietary pickup located behind the guitar’s saddle for clear and accurate sound reproduction. A master volume control and a pair of tone controls let you tweak your sound and output from the stage, and a discreet phase switch provides vital onboard feedback suppression.
Taylor 254ce Grand Auditorium Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- A solid workhorse 12-string acoustic-electric guitar
- Comfortable Grand Auditorium body style projects at a reduced size
- Layered Indian rosewood with Sitka spruce for a full-bodied sound and present top
- Matte-finished mahogany neck is comfortable and easy to play
- ES2 electronics deliver natural acoustic tone without a mic