Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Special Limited Edition from Taylor Guitars!
- Solid Urban Ash Top
- Solid Urban Ash Back and Sides
- Beautiful Western Sunburst Finish Body / Neck
- All Gloss Body Finish
- Satin Neck Finish
- Taylor ES2 Electronics
- Venetian Cutaway
- V Class Bracing
- Made in USA
- 25-1/2” Scale Length
- 1-3/4” Nut Width
- Black Pickguard
- Taylor Satin Black Tuners
- Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge Strings
- Black Binding
- Satin Neck Finish
- Renaissance Inlay Theme
- Mahogany Neck
- West African Crelicam Ebony Fingerboard and Bridge
- Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case
Only 300 Made Worldwide!!
Urban Ash has carved out a niche for itself in the Taylor line as a premium back and side wood with a dry, focused midrange and balance akin to high-grade mahogany. Now, it’s debuting as a top wood in the 424ce LTD, a Grand Auditorium crafted with back, sides and top of solid Urban Ash. As a hardwood, Urban Ash delivers a natural compression effect that will sound familiar to players of mahogany or koa guitars, smoothing out the initial attack to yield a remarkably balanced profile across the frequency spectrum. This model serves up the same fundamental focus you would expect from mahogany—the note you play is the note you’ll hear, and the restrained overtone response makes the 424ce LTD a superstar in recording applications. Inside, the V-Class bracing generates its trademark blend of enhanced volume and sustain, coaxing greater musicality and tunefulness from this versatile guitar. Appointments for this limited-edition model match its 400 Series counterparts and include black binding, a three-ring black rosette, Renaissance fretboard and peghead inlays in Italian acrylic, a black pickguard, Taylor satin black tuners, and a western sunburst gloss finish that showcases the grain of Urban Ash. It ships with ES2 electronics and a deluxe hardshell case.