Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
424ce Special Edition
Solid walnut back, sides and top put this special-edition Grand Auditorium in a category of its own,
offering a unique tone profile within the Taylor line. Players will love the crisp trebles and a woody low-
end character that will grow warmer as the wood matures, balanced by a punchy midrange that retains
focus even with an aggressive attack. Inside, our V-Class bracing dials up louder volume, longer
sustain and greater harmony all the way up the neck. This all-purpose acoustic-electric, ideal for a wide
range of genres and playing styles, boasts striking appointments headlined by a gorgeous shaded
edgeburst finish that accentuates the walnut’s natural grain structure. Other visual details include
white binding, a single-ring green abalone rosette, Renaissance fretboard inlays in faux pearl Italian
acrylic, nickel hardware, a faux tortoiseshell pickguard, and a full-body gloss finish.
Back/Side Wood: Walnut
Top Wood: Walnut
Neck: Neo-Tropical Mahogany
Fretboard: West African Crelicam Ebony
Nut Width: 1-3/4””
Scale Length: 25-1/2”
Guitar Protection: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Brown
Strings: D’Addario XS Coated Phosphor Bronze Light