One of Taylor’s most popular lines, the 912ce offers players incredible tone, playability, and comfort. The 912ce features a smaller Grand Concert body style and 24-7/8″ scale length that make it beautifully playable and travel-friendly. The 912ce begins with a solid Sitka spruce top and rosewood back and sides — a legendary tonewood pairing that produces stellar tone that is full, varied, and robust. A tropical mahogany neck with West African ebony fingerboard offers wonderful response and playability. And when you plug in, onboard ES2 electronics deliver outstanding amplified acoustic tone.
The natural-sounding Taylor Expression System 2 electronics on board the 912ce have won over countless players. This system features a three-section proprietary pickup located behind the guitar’s saddle for clear and accurate sound reproduction. Discreet contoured master volume and tone controls let you tweak your sound and output from the stage, and a phase switch helps you squelch feedback before it starts.
For decades, the pairing of spruce and rosewood has captivated guitarists of nearly all genres. The tone touches on all the ranges with a full low end that lets the high and mid ranges shine. Incredible appointments on the 912ce include a West African ebony bridge, a Micarta saddle, black graphite nut, and ebony pins — each adding to and supporting the stellar tone of this incredible acoustic. And with a tropical mahogany neck and ebony fingerboard, the tone and playability of the 912ce are further expressed as you explore your own style. In addition, a deep Venetian cutaway gives you incredible access up the neck for those higher notes and boldly creative chord shapes.
- Smaller Grand Concert acoustic-electric offers incredible tone and playability
- Sitka spruce top delivers a tight and focused sound with excellent articulation
- ES2 behind-saddle pickup with balanced output for clean and natural amplification
- Onboard preamp lets you control volume, tone, and feedback from the stage
- Indian rosewood back and sides for a throaty growl and sparkling top
- Advanced Performance bracing for improved bass and resonance
- Ebony fretboard responds accurately to nuanced playing styles
- Venetian cutaway for upper-fret access
**All photos shown are of the actual guitar for sale, not generic stock pics **