Walnut Back and Sides Give This Taylor a Sweet Tone!
The Baby Taylor is a 3/4-size dreadnought from one of America’s favorite acoustic guitar builders. The smaller body size is incredibly comfortable and helps to eliminate unwanted boomy tones. Made with a solid spruce top and layered walnut back and sides, this guitar creates a sweet tone with great note definition. The sleek neck is comfortable in your hand and has a glassy-smooth fingerboard. Whether you’re a seasoned road dog looking for a new companion or a new player who needs something extremely comfortable, you’ll love Taylor’s Baby Taylor!
Quality tonewoods give you standout tone you can afford
The Baby Taylor may be small in stature but it has many of the same features that made the Taylor name famous. This guitar features a solid spruce top for enhanced resonance and nuanced note definition. Pair that with the layered walnut back and sides, and the Baby Taylor will create a warm, resonant tone with a shimmering top end. The body is mated to a sleek maple neck that feels incredibly comfortable in your hand. You’ll fall in love with your Baby Taylor from the very first note.
Ready for the road
As a 3/4-size guitar, the Baby Taylor is great for traveling players or those who prefer smaller instruments. The comfortable dreadnought easily fits in the trunk of your car, in the bus seat next to you, or in your lap during long journeys. The layered body construction resists changes in temperature and humidity too, so it’ll always be down for an adventure, and the included soft gig bag will help prevent minor damage caused by transport.
Taylor Baby Taylor BT1 Walnut Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Perfectly-sized travel companion for seasoned players and beginners alike
- 3/4-size dreadnought is incredibly comfortable to play
- Solid spruce top adds extra note definition and premium response
- Layered walnut back and sides create a warm, rounded tone
- Maple neck feels familiar and comfortable
- Included gig bag protects from minor scratches and damage
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:3/4 Dreadnought
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Walnut
- Body Bracing:X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:19
- Scale Length:22.75″
- Tuning Machines:Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Tusq/Tusq
- Nut Width:1.6875″