Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
6-string Acoustic Guitar with Mahogany Top, Sapele Back and Sides, Sapele Neck, and Ebony Fingerboard – Natural
Little in Size, Big on Taylor Tone
Looking for Taylor quality in a small-sized guitar? The Taylor GS Mini Mahogany acoustic guitar gives you all that and more! While some smaller guitars pawn off their tone and sustain in the quest for portability, this Taylor guitar’s Grand Symphony body shape delivers punch and resonance that’s twice its size. This model features a rich mahogany top, layered sapele back and sides, and an ebony fretboard, resulting in an exceptionally full sound. Grab one today and figure out why the GS Mini has become a favorite for work and play!
Ultra-portable acoustic guitar
Taylor’s award-winning GS Mini Mahogany features a scaled-down version of their popular Grand Symphony body shape. With a total length that’s just over 36 inches, the GS Mini Mahogany is a perfect travel companion for road trips, subway rides, and even flights. Not only is it great for camping, festivals, and gigs, but it’s also a reliable pick for new players who have smaller hands.
Full projection and rich sound
The Taylor GS Mini Mahogany guitar’s big sound has made it an undisputed favorite among acoustic players of all stripes. Making little guitars isn’t hard — what’s hard is obtaining quality volume and tone from that little guitar’s smaller wooden chamber. That’s where the GS Mini succeeds with its careful planning and features like an X-braced soundhole and premium tonewood selections. Whether you’re picking it up for the first or the hundredth time, the GS Mini Mahogany plays with a consistent clarity that’s hard not to love. Think of the GS Mini as a modern-day parlor guitar that’s portable but retains the rich, full sound of a much bigger guitar.
True hardwood character
Taylor cemented their legacy through crafting innovative instruments sold at prices that make sense — the GS Mini Mahogany is no exception. This GS Mini acoustic guitar is built with premium tonewoods, including a tropical mahogany top, layered sapele back and sides, and an ebony fretboard and bridge for acoustic tone that’s familiar and rich at both ends of the neck. Whether you strum open chords or fingerpick, the GS Mini Mahogany’s authentic tonewoods deliver exceptional character and sustain while adding durability and unmatched aesthetics.
Taylor GS Mini Mahogany Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Scaled-down Grand Symphony body shape
- Unmatched clarity and projection in this size range
- Solid mahogany top with a natural finish
- Layered sapele back and sides
- X-braced soundhole
- Ebony fretboard and bridge
- Short 23.5-inch scale length
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:GS Mini
- Finish:Satin Varnish
- Top Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood:Laminated Sapele
- Body Bracing:X-bracing with Relief Rout
- Neck Wood:Sapele
- Neck Shape:Taylor NT
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:23.5″
- Tuning Machines:Die-cast with Chrome buttons
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Tusq/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.6875″