Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
6-string Acoustic-electric Guitar with Spruce Top, Sapele Back and Sides, Maple Neck, and Ebony Fretboard – Natural Sapele
Authoritative Projection with a Clear Voice
Crisp fingerpicking sessions and performance-worthy power await within the limited-edition 112ce acoustic-electric guitar from Taylor. An extremely supple maple neck makes transitions on the fretboard comfortable and swift. The 112ce’s solid Sitka spruce and sapele back and sides tonewood combination provides you with the perfect balance of warmth, clarity, and stability. When paired with its recognizable Grand Concert body style, it’s no wonder the 112ce is so popular among performers here. Speaking of which, the onboard ES2 electronics translate your true acoustic tone when plugged in, so you can gig with confidence. Make sure to reserve your 112ce before it’s too late!
Grand Concert body style
Taylor’s beloved Grand Concert body style, featured on the 112ce, employs projection and clarity that’s popular among fingerpickers and studio performers. Its narrower waist gives Grand Concert-bodied acoustic guitars a sleeker look with remarkable high-end response — helping to sharpen the definition of each note. The comfort of this body style is also a huge reason why the 112ce is a popular instrument for onstage use. From strumming rhythms to solo acoustic arrangments, the 112ce Grand Concert is a great choice for nearly every playing style.
Bathed in sapele splendor
The tonewoods chosen for the 112ce differ from contemporary beginner Taylors, but result in a totally unique voice. The distinct sapele back and sides offer rigid tonal control and structural integrity that aids in the guitar’s pronounced tone. It also helps the instrument remain stable under fluctuating climate changes and rough handling. The combination of maple and ebony on the neck ensures a ringing midrange with plenty of top-end detail. And the solid Sitka spruce top is one of the most popular wood choices for a powerful tone that is well balanced across the frequency range.
Taylor’s Expression System 2
Taylor’s Expression System 2 uses a proprietary pickup behind the saddle. The pickup’s three individually calibrated, precisely positioned piezo-electric sensors respond organically to the instrument’s acoustic energy as it’s transferred through the saddle. In concert with Taylor’s custom-designed preamp, the result is a natural acoustic sound with incredible dynamic range and responsiveness.
Taylor Limited-edition 112ce Grand Concert Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Limited-edition sapele-infused 112ce acoustic guitar
- Grand Concert body style delivers exceptional high-end response
- Sitka spruce and sapele tonewoods provide balanced warmth and sparkle
- Deluxe matte finish feels smooth and retains an enamoring visual appeal
- Taylor chrome tuners maintain intonation
- Updated bracing allows the guitar’s top to vibrate, providing enhanced tone
- Maple neck delivers comfortable playability
- ES2 electronics for outstanding amplified performance
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Grand Concert
- Top Finish:Matte
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Layered Sapele
- Body Bracing:Forward Shifted Pattern
- Neck Wood:Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Shape:Standard Curve
- Fingerboard Material:Crelicam Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:4mm Italian Acrylic, Faux Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:24.875″
- Tuning Machines:Taylor Chrome
- Bridge Material:Crelicam Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Nubone/Micarta
- Electronics:Taylor ES2