*IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY*
A Versatile, High-performance PA Speaker from Yamaha
The Yamaha DBR15 15″ active speaker is able to withstand a whopping 132dB SPL, while still delivering an accurate, controlled performance. Using the latest DSP, Yamaha applied their proprietary FIR-X tuning to optimize the sound and protection algorithms of the DBR15, giving you plenty of muscle, despite this active speaker’s rather diminutive size. Incredibly versatile, you can use the DBR15 as a great-sounding main speaker or as a high-performance floor monitor with a quick flick of the Yamaha DBR15 15″ active speaker’s D-Contour switch. A switchable highpass filter also makes it easy for you to add a subwoofer to your rig.
Yamaha DBR15 15″ Active Speaker Features at a Glance:
- FIR-X tuning delivers excellent sound quality with high resolution and a smooth frequency response
- D-Contour optimizes the DBR15 for main speaker or floor monitor use
- Onboard mixer lets you select either a direct output or a mixed output
- Comprehensive inputs for mixer, musical instrument, or media players
- Amplifier and power supply design provides powerful output from a compact speaker
- DSP-controlled protection functionality promotes optimum reliability
The Yamaha DBR15 is a portable, high-performance 15″ active PA speaker!
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:1 x 15″
- HF Driver Size:1.4″
- LF Driver Power Amp:800W
- HF Driver Power Amp:200W
- Total Power:1000W
- Inputs:2 x XLR/TRS Combo, 1 x Stereo
- Outputs:1 x XLR
- Frequency Range:50Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
- Crossover Frequency:2.1kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:132dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle:60 Degrees
- Enclosure Material:Plastic
- Mounting Options:Pole Mount with 1.37″ socket, Floor Wedge, 3 x M8 Fly Points
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:42.6 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.