A Powerful Stereo Mixer for the Stage and Studio
Yamaha is synonymous with two things: incredible quality and wallet-friendly prices. The MG10X CV delivers both of those features in spades, and it’s just the thing to streamline both your live and studio setups. This mixer boasts 10 versatile inputs, including XLR, 1/4-inch, phone/RCA type pin jack inputs for compatibility with a wide range of sources. Two XLR and phone outputs deliver your crystal-clear stereo sound, with the ability for near-endless tweaking via the 24 effect programs and two channels of single-knob compression. Above all, the Yamaha MG10X CV’s color-coded controls, lit on/off switches, and highly durable powder-coated steel chassis make this mixer a rock-solid, intuitive solution for your mixing needs!
D-PRE discrete Class-A mic preamps deliver a clean and natural sound
The MG10X CV mixer employs Yamaha’s transparent D-PRE preamps, which provide more power with lower impedance, delivering natural-sounding bass and smooth highs. D-PREs simply sound good – without hyping any specific elements of your mix. The D-PRE’s pure sound will maximize your microphone’s sonic potential and ensure that every element in your mix is clear, distinct, and articulate.
EQ and highpass filter allow for effective sound-shaping
Whether you’re tweaking your sound to perfection or removing some unwanted frequencies, effective and powerful EQ is necessary for building a successful mix. The Yamaha MG10X CV’s powerful EQ section provides you with ample control over the tonal balance of your mix.
One-knob compressors provide easy-to-use dynamics control
When you’re in the midst of a live event, you don’t have time to tweak a large number of complex outboard units. To resolve this issue, the MG10X CV features simple, time-saving one-knob compressors. Simply twist a single rotary control and you can dial in livelier guitars, punchier basses, tighter drums, and well-defined vocals.
Built-in SPX digital effects add polish and professionalism
In order to add that final glue and polish to your mix, the Yamaha MG10X CV provides you with a comprehensive suite of 24 editable digital effects. Based on Yamaha’s acclaimed SPX digital multi-effects processor, the MG10X CV delivers high-quality reverb, delay, chorus, phaser, flanger, tremolo, and auto-wah, in addition to distortion, pitch effects, and more.
Yamaha MG10X CV Stereo Mixer Features:
- 10-channel stereo mixer with XLR, 1/4-inch, and phone/RCA pin jack inputs, plus balanced XLR and phone outputs
- Rotary controls reduce stage footprint
- D-PRE discrete preamps get the most out of your mics and offer a clear, articulate sound
- 24 adjustable digital effects to add some flair to your sources
- 2 channels of single-knob compression make it easy to add punch to your mix
- +48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Color-coded controls for smooth and easy operation
- Durable powder-coated metal chassis
- Lit channel on/off switches provide clear visual indication of your settings
- Optional FC5 footswitch to control effect muting
- Type:Analog Mixer
- Inputs – Mic Preamps:4 x XLR-1/4″ combo
- Phantom Power:48V, Channels 1-4
- Inputs – Line:6 x 1/4″
- Inputs – Other:2 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Outputs – Main:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4″
- Outputs – Other:2 x 1/4″ (Monitor)
- Aux Sends:1 x 1/4″ (FX send)
- Busses/Groups:1 x Stereo
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″ TRS
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4″ (footswitch)
- EQ Bands:3-Band (High, Mid, Low)
- Effects:SPX with 24 programs
- Power Source:PA-10 (Power Supply Included)
- Weight:4.63 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.