Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, Double-locking Tremolo, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Gloss Black
Aggressive Tone, Custom Looks
If you’re like us, you look back on the Superstrat movement of the ’80s with a certain fondness. Inspired by the hot-rodded S-style axes of years past, the Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR M is a bona fide shredder. It’s got the Southern California look, screaming Seymour Duncan pickups, and a silky-smooth compound radius maple fingerboard. The So-Cal comes loaded with a Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo for achieving wild dive-bombs and squeals without getting knocked out of tune. Plus, you’ll be impressed by the comfortable contours and blazing fast feel of the neck. If you’re in the market for a fire-breathing axe that you can pull right off the shelf, the Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR M is your first choice.
Screaming Seymour Duncan Humbuckers
The Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR M comes equipped with a pair of Seymour Duncan pickups for a high-output, aggressive flavor packed with sweeping tonal versatility. First up, the bridge position sports a screaming TB-6 Duncan Distortion Humbucker — a model that more than lives up to its name, with a clear bell-like character that shines through even when chunking out ultra-high-gain drop-tuned riffs. Plus, the TB-6’s natural-sounding midrange, tight bass, and clear trebles deliver a fluid, vocal-like character that’s perfect for melodic work and rapid-fire soloing. Looking to dial down the gain? The neck-position SH-6N provides enough output to balance well with the bridge-position TB-6, but produces a slightly less aggressive tone that’s perfect for your cleaner moments.
Compound-radius Charvel Speed Neck
Every facet of the Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR M’s maple Speed Neck is primed for high-speed performance, but while it’s certainly on the leaner side, it’s by no means strictly limited to single-note solo applications. In fact, guitarists of all stripes have come to favor the wide “U”-shape of the Speed Neck — especially as the maple fingerboard’s 12–16-inch compound radius offers comfortable chording down low, while simultaneously facilitating fleet-fingered technicality as it flattens out in the upper register.
Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo for extra sonic exploration
Unlock greater playing potential with the Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR M. It comes loaded with a real-deal Floyd Rose 1000 series locking tremolo system. When you play, use it for anything from subtle vibrato to full-on dive-bombs — it’ll still be in tune and ready to go again. Whether you use it or abuse it, you’ll have trouble knocking the Floyd Rose tremolo bridge out of tune.
The Pro-Mod Story
Charvel’s Pro-Mod series guitars rock classic Charvel style, born in Southern California more than three decades ago. These axes are packed with the hot-rodded, high-performance features artists rely on: classic body styles, premium tonewoods, unfinished oiled necks, smooth, rolled fingerboard edges, scorching pickups, rock-solid bridges, and more. Take it from the guitar aficionados: Get your hands on a Pro-Mod, and you won’t let go.
Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR M Electric Guitar Features:
- Contoured alder body shows off an undeniable California vibe
- Compound-radius maple fingerboard (12–16 inches) gets flatter and wider up high
- Seymour Duncan TB-6 and SH-6N Distortion pickups deliver hot-rodded tones
- 6-way pickup switching system produces brutal humbucker and sweet single-coil tones
- Push-pull coil tap unlocks sweet California twang
- Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo squeals and dives without wrecking your tuning
- Die-cast matching tuning machines
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapePro-Mod So-Cal Style 1
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeSpeed Neck
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Radius12″-16″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayBlack Dots
- Number of Frets22, Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialLocking
- Bridge/TailpieceFloyd Rose 1000 Series
- TunersCharvel, Die-cast
- Neck PickupSeymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N Humbucker
- Bridge PickupSeymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 Humbucker
- Controls1 x volume (push/pull coil-split), 1 x tone (no-load)
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch